Chapter 6

Triple updatee...!!!!

Happy all..??

For the first time I'm updating thrice in a day 😂

Anyways, enjoy reading amigos!!

**
Avni fell back onto the bed,trying to soak it in the old memmories. She tried forgetting him,but deep inside her heart,she knew she wouldn't be able to. She already gave her heart to him,that she is scared,would she be able to love someone else?No,but she have to move on. Compare them,she is a middle class while he is the son of the richest man. She is his fangirl,she loves him but Is it possible that he should love her back? No. Maybe he wasn't in her destiny,well how could she ever think that a superstar will love his simplest small fangirl?Her never ending thoughts traveled yet again,her head aching in a bad way.

She tossed and turned on the bed,groaned being frustrated. She felt to hit hear head on the side table now. She again fell onto the bed,snuggling on to the pillow. A lone tear escaped her eyes. She felt someone massaging her scalp. She closed her eyes in satisfaction, she knew who might be. "Ma"she called,Neil hummed in response Avni snuggled onto her lap crying taking her pain out. Her mild sobs breaking Neela's heart,but she know this is necessary.

"Bacha,"

"Ma why did this happen to us?,"she cried.

"Bacha sometimes life gives us adventures,just to know how strong we are. Life is this Avni,it's complicated,so confused. When it hurts-observe,Life is trying to teach you something. If you believe very strongly in something,stand up and fight for it,"

Neela walked away saying those words. She knew, her daughter loves him so much and maybe She'll try to stop it for Neela, and Neela don't want it. She wants to see her daughter happy always. And she knows where her happiness lies.

Avni went dumbstruck, she understood what her mother meant. But would she be able to do it? Is she that strong enough to fight for it? Maybe!

XXX

He paced in his room to and fro being impatient. He is not getting any idea of what to do. But he wouldn't let her go. How would he able do it? She stole his heart long back.

"Tillu,walking in your room to and fro won't help!sit here and think carefully okay?,"Shwetha said, seeing how her son getting tensed for his fangirl.

"Mom,"Neil whined like a child as his mother asked him to sit when he was thinking about his life, his fangirl

"Tillu chup chap betho yaha,"Shwetha scolded him. Having no other option he sat beside her.

"Beta don't be tensed, everything will be alright, okay?,"she rubbed his shoulders, trying to calm him.

"Acha why don't you call DD?,"She suggested, Neil looked at her.

Oh holy shit!how can I forget him? Why didn't I thought about him before? If I have talked to him earlier, then Maybe now I would have got her details.You're so stupid Neil,Idiot khanna!

He cursed himself blaming why didn't he thought about him. He thanked his mom in mind

"Mom you're so awesome!I love you!"he exclaimed kissing her cheeks running from there taking his phone. While all shwetha could do was to smile seeing him like a child whose eyes gleamed in happiness when his mother brought him his favorite chocolate

"Pagal, pyaar me pagal ho gaya mera beta,"she chuckled shooking her head, going back to her work.

XXX

"Hello DD, listen to me very carefully................. Ok?(pause)ok great thanks buddy, I won't forget this ever,"Neil thanked him after informing abouy everything, whatever he wants to know about her.

"I'll sent her details to you Neil, but not personally!"DD said, smiling inwardly.

"What? What do you mean?,"

"I meant, I'll not tell her details to you, until you arranges a show for her when I say,"DD made him understand

"But why show?I mean-"

"Show is for to tell the world about her, about your love, the biggest fangirl who won youe heart,I'll tell her about you on that show, in front of you and your love/fangirl"DD again said, he wants to surprise Neil, as two days after it's Neil's birthday, and being his friend com brother he needs to give his best to Neil as Neil always stood by him. The only reason why he is a director today is Neil. DD was an orphan, everyone abandoned him except Neil and his family.

"But will-will she come?,"He asked, a doubt what if she won't be there?

"Believe in your love Neil, trust me,she'll be there,"DD ended the call.

"I hope I would see you in my arms forever!I believe in our love Av,"he closed his eyes letting his mind fresh in the cold breeze.

_____

Two chapter more :)

Anyone need an epilogue?Do tell me,so I can work on it.

Hope you enjoyed

Thank you :]