A little backstory

Little info:

Past Y/n(5yo)
Past Mom(Y/n's mom)
Past Dad(Y/n's dad)
[This was taken back in your past]

Y/n's past life is very much wonderful and full of joy or so Y/n thought...

(3rd person's POV)

You were(your fav thing you do as a kid) because you were really bored at home so you decided to do that while waiting for your parents to come home from work. Your babysitter was watching a movie but you didn't want to watch it since your body is filled with boredom. After a few hours of waiting, your parents finally came home from work. You were in your room and when your parents came you immediately sprung up and ran downstairs as fast as you could

"Slow down!" your mom said downstairs but you didn't listen. When you finally made it to downstairs you accidentally trip on something and fall but luckily the babysitter caught you just in time. Both your parents are relieved and thank the babysitter afterwards.

(Skip to when it's night time cuz author is lazy again)

"Alright sweetie it's time for bed" your mom said. "Ok mommy" you said while jumping on the bed. Your mom tuck you in and kissed your forehead. Your mom then went to the door and turn the light switch off. "Goodnight Y/n" your mom said. "Goodnight mommy" you said to your mom. Your mom slowly close the door.

(Y/n's POV)

After my mommy left, I was laying on my bed. I had my night light on and my music box is right beside me on a mini table. My teddy bear was on my left side. I hug my teddy bear and I snuggled up with teddy (your teddy bear's name). I then slowly close my eyes and sleep.

(After 4 minutes)

(3rd person's POV)

You woke up to some noises coming from downstairs. You felt little scared so you grab a flashlight from your drawer and your teddy bear for comfort to go downstairs. While you were going downstairs you heard rustling. You jumped a bit but you just continue on your journey downstairs. You are now shaking a bit since this felt like a nightmare for you. It took a few encourage to go downstairs but you just go for it. When you finally made it downstairs you saw a lot of broken things like furnitures were upside down, carpet pieces, cushions torn off and even the tv half broken because it's on but only static. You went to your parent's room to tell them the house been broken in but this moment will be forever nightmare for your childhood.

.....

You saw both your parents dead on the floor and blood can be seen all over them, holes on the forehead, cuts on there body EVERYTHING. "Mommy!?, Daddy!?" You said in fear but then your vision all go black. "What happened?" You thought in confusion.

What do you guys think that would happen?. This took a few minutes to make and plus this is cringe for me idk why but yeah hope you enjoy reading on the next one if it's going out(maybe). Also sorry if it's to short for you I was just tired to even make it long maybe next time.

Old edit: I'm taking a break today so you might have to wait for a while sorry.

Update: Wow! A confusing story Ikr it is confusing but I kinda fixed it maybe?? Idk ok I tried to fix it I guess it's fixed already?? Anyways continue reading if you want and just ignore this... :/

[609 words]