Chapter 1

Dan's POV
"Daniel! It's time to go to school!" My mum yelled to me, trying to get me to wake up. She yelled my name a second time.
"Alright mum! I'm getting up." I yelled to my mum angrily, why does she do this to me?

I pulled out a T-Shirt and some jeans from my closet. When I was done dressing I raced downstairs, trying to get to the kitchen before my brother so that I could actually eat something before he eats the rest of the cereal. Thankfully I did eat something. Once I was done I put the bowl on the countertop, got my backpack, I got in my car.

I've never drove to school. I just got my license about a month ago. Once I arrived at the school I tried to find a place to park my car. Took me about 10 minutes but I found somewhere to park... At the back of the school! Now I was late.

"Hello, name please." The secretary greeted me. She didn't seem too happy to be there.
"Daniel Howell." I said looking around the office.
She then handed me not one, but two slips of paper. I'm guessing one is a tardy slip.
"Here is your schedule for this semester. Get it before school starts again. And don't be late next time."
"Yes ma'am." I said walking out of the office.
My first class is Math. I hate math. Along with every other subject. I was walking down the hall, but then I noticed some guy sitting in the corner of the hallway.
Phil's POV
I saw someone walking down the hall.
When he passed I let out a faint whisper,
"Help, please."
He kept walking. I felt like he was one of the bullys. But he wasn't. He walked into Math. I went behind him.
I sat behind him as if he was a tree and I was hiding behind him. He looked back at me. I hid my head under my arms. I wonder if he's straight. Then teacher called on me.
"Hey, what's your name?" She asked
"Phil." I said quietly.
"Well, Phil. Get up here and answer the math problem!"
I got up, pushed in my chair, and walked up to the chalk board.
I stood there. Waiting. I couldn't solve it. I didn't even know what was going on. Then the gods answered my request, and the dismissing bell rang. I got my books and dashed out the door.