Guizhong's Teahouse, Prologue

It was a dark gloomy night. Back at Wangshu Inn, Xiao was getting ready for his date with Venti.

"Ah shoot, I'm running late. I better get going."

As he stepped out of the inn, a mysterious glow was emitted from the silk flower bush. It was so bright, that it was practically calling out to be observed.

"What a strange light," Xiao grunted.

But he didn't bother to acknowledge it, since he was running late. Then the letter flew towards him and seemed to be pancaked on a floating rock. He opened the letter at last, and it wrote:

From: Unknown
To: Wandering Adeptus

Hello there, a wandering acquaintance of mine. I hope that you would be so kind as to read the next part of this invitation, Dear Friend.

As it pains me that I cannot send this to you in person, I hope you would be kind enough to visit the new teahouse I had opened up around Chihu Rock. If your lovely date cancels tonight, or the reservation is canceled, I recommend you stop by. It's a wonderful place indeed. . . You'll love it there, and it'll be as if You can't go back.

Sincerely, Your favorite acquaintance

Oh Dear, How pissed, yet saddened dear Xiao was. He wasted two minutes reading a tea master's letter. How dare they annoy an Adeptus like him. 

"Ugh, these stupid fan letters. I hope Venti doesn't get too bothered by my delay."

"Oh Dear, Pearl Harbor is already full and cannot accept reservations? Nonsense! But I guess I'll just bring Venti to the suspicious teahouse," Xiao panted.

As he followed the mysterious glitter through the Guili Plains, he saw two millelith making out by the hillside. "Gross," He thought.

As he arrived in Liyue City, he was amazed at all the lights the humans prepared for the lantern rite. It was a mesmerizing sight, Xiao was overwhelmed with the beauty before his eyes. Then, a bright light shot to the sky, it seemed to be coming from the outskirts of Liyue city, somewhat near to Chihu Rock. He immediately sped over to the scene.
Meanwhile, as Xiao was following the path of his letter, another person had received a letter. It was a letter for the esteemed Yuheng of the Qixing, Keqing.

"Madam Yuheng, there is a letter for you in the mail."

"That's quite odd, No one sends mail nowadays. But please deliver it to me immediately, Meiyu."

As the servant, Meiyu held the letter before Yuheng's eyes, the letter had flown into the air, and opened itself. It had fairly similar content to that of Xiao's; Except the sender had written it to Keqing.

"What is this letter? It seems rather skeptical. Meiyu, Please advise all the Qixing about this sender. I must investigate this letter further; it seems to have a few geo marks on it." Keqing commanded.

As she went to discover the location of the sender's Teahouse, she had bumped into Ganyu when she was crossing the bridge to Yuehai Pavillion. It was rather uneventful; They had exchanged their hellos and goodbyes and went their separate ways.

As Keqing had gotten closer to the location of the Teahouse, she had realized a light had shot to the sky from the very teahouse she was looking for. This had her more intrigued, especially after all the weird things that had been happening ever since the reconstruction of the Jade Chamber. As she got closer, she saw Ganyu step inside. Intrigued, she ran towards Ganyu to catch up with her. But little did she know, she was in for quite the traumatic experience.

Writers Note ---

Thank you for reading the Prologue! We'll be sure to release more chapters in the future, both in Wattpad and Ao3. Thank you!