1: the start of hell 🌸

WARNING: [R-18]

This content may include a strong language and explicit scene; Readers discretion is advised. If you're uncomfortable leave. This chapter won't affect the upcoming chapters.

‼️Trigger Warning: Strong Sexual Content/ Mention of Rape ‼️

--------------------------

Alanise sat on the edge of her bed, the morning light spilling into the room, dressed in in white crumpled robe, illuminating the remnants of last night's chaos.

Max had barged in uninvited, her intentions clear and terrifying. Alanise could still feel the phantom pressure of Max's hands, her breath hitching at the memory of how the woman took advantage of her weakness last night.

She was still sobbing uncontrollably, Brent was gone in sight, her lover left her with regret and assurance on his eyes and Alanise knew Brent would do anything to get her back.

But right now she was helpless— she was left with a demon, her once sanctuary doesn't feel like home because of Max's presence. Her body felt weak and she reminded herself to feel disgusted from Max's sinful lips and body against her.

Alanise was still shaking when the bathroom door creaked open, and Max stepped inside, her demeanor unsettlingly calm. "Good morning, Ali" She said, a smirk tugging at her lips.

Alanise's heart raced, the demonic possession Max holds sent shivers on her "Ano pang ginagawa mo dito, Max? You already get what you wanted— leave!" She pulled her knees to her chest, instinctively shielding herself.

Max approached, her expression a mix of amusement and irritation. "Oh, come on. Don't pretend you didn't enjoy last night. You're mine now." Her voice was smooth, but there was an edge that sent chills down Alanise's spine.

"I didn't want this," Alanise insisted, her voice shaking. "I told you no."

Max's smile faltered, replaced by a flicker of anger. "You really think that matters? You're mine, whether you like it or not. I'll make you love me."

Alanise's breath quickened. "This isn't love, Max. It's an obsession. You can't force me to feel something I don't."

Max stepped closer, her eyes narrowing. "You don't understand how this works, do you? I give you strength, I give you power. You think Brent can do that? He's weak, and you deserve better."

"Deserve better?" Alanise shot back, her voice rising. "I deserve to choose who I love. Not to be trapped in a relationship like this— not with a demon like you!"

Max's face darkened. "Trapped? You think you're trapped? You're safe here with me, away from the world that doesn't understand you. I'm protecting you."

Alanise felt the walls closing in. "Protecting me? This isn't protection; it's imprisonment. I don't want to be your trophy, Max!" She stood, her hands trembling as she faced her captor. "I won't let you control me."

Max's demeanor shifted, rage bubbling beneath the surface. "Control? You think I'm controlling you? No, Ali, I'm offering you a life that will make you powerful. You'll be the envy of everyone."