Chapter 2 : The cleanup comittee

Hashimoto suddenly sighed heavily, as he saw the classroom was VERY rundown.

"Really, is this what they really wanted to give us?"

Dust, mildew, and literally anything shitty is just there. Untouched. Ready to be cleaned.

Hashimoto started by opening the curtains, he obviously got greeted by a centimeter thick worth of dust.

"*cough cough* Wow, we'll need alot of people to clean this room up, 4 wouldn't suffice!"

With only 4 people on their hands, they decided to clean up, it's not like they had a choice in the first place.

Hashimoto took care of the desks, wiping them from inside out, making sure they had no dust on the seats and the desktop.

Takahashi took care of the floor, wiping it clean and pristine, clean enough to make it look like a mirror.

Nomura cleaned the windows and doors, and Kobayashi was an all-around helper for the three.

"Phew! Now that's done, that'll be all for today, let's not open up for now and head home. Thanks guys!"

The three replied with "お疲れ様! (Otsukaresama!)" A semi-formal Japanese greeting used when they've finished something tiring.

They all went home to rest, and waited for the night to pass by.

THE NEXT DAY

"Yo yo yo!!" Kobayashi ran up to Hashimoto and put his arms on his shoulders.

"Ah- Koba-kkun! Ohayo!"

Hashimoto greeted Kobayashi, while on their way to school. Hashi (AN: Hashi is Hashimoto for short haha) got a little puzzled knowing Kobayashi doesn't wake up this early nor does he go to school this early.

"Say, Koba-kkun, why did you wake up a little early today?"

"Eh, it's just my body clock. I can't exactly control it y'know. I just got this sudden urge to wake up early." Kobayashi replied.

Hashi nodded and they both made their way to school. On their way there, they came across Nomura and Takahashi.

They all went to class and waited for all of it to finish.