INTRO

PLOT - It starts after Tanu's fake allegation against ABHI but here she was exposed and sent to jail and after that ABHIGYA started to ignore her...

After few days a video reached everyone's phone in which PRACHI was talking to someone to kill RHEA and after that it was PRACHI saying that she need MKs to be destroyed and wants all their properties...Almost everyone believed the video(except few) and even Pragya beleived she was soo hurt by her parents behaviour that she came in front of car and tried to kill herself but she was saved by OBEROIS they took her to hospital and after treatment to their home where within few days everyone started loving Prachi a lot...

Shahana was taken by her parents(AKASH & RACHNA) , even Aryan left MK house and started to live with them and after time ARHANA married grew close to each other....

Shahana has a twin named AVNEET who loves Prachi's brother Siddarth and he too loves her...

Prachi's another brother loves Vaishnavi , she too loves him and is working in his mother's hospital and is a orphan...

RANBIR is in Australia currently ownng big companies...

RHEA is still obsessed with Ranbir and think Prachi is the reason he left for AUSTRALIA though he says he live alone there...

MKs are shifting their business to Mumbai so they changed their company name...Rhea is too involved in business...

Oberois and Mehras(AKASH & RACHNA) are living in different mansions but side to each other...They have breakfast, lunch , dinner together...

As Mehras are new to Mumbai and are going to deal with one of the TOP 5 INDUSTRIES so they will be living in OBEROI MANSION soon...

They don't know anything abt Prachi , Shahana and Aryan...

Theydon't know that SHAHANA is an actress...As they just see tv also for RHEA as she is a modal too...

TOP 5 COMPANIES OF WORLD ARE(in this story)-
1. OBEROI EMPIRE
2.Hi-Tech Grp
3. PRK Industries
4. Shahneet Industries
5.Khanna Technologies

SO THE STORY WILL START AFTER LEAP OF 4 YEARS!!IT WILL DIRECTLY START AFTER LEAP STORY SO READ PLOT CAREFULLY...IF UH STILL HAVE DOUBTS PLZZ DO COMMENT...AND IF UH DON't LIKE IT PLZZ TELL I'll NOT CONTINUE!!!

CS-

PARITHI OBEROI(PRACHI)A very sweet , bold ,caring girl

A very sweet , bold ,caring girl.
Loves her family the most.
Misses Ranbir a lot
Owns "Hi-Tech Grp"(Top 3 in best business)
One of the hier of "OBEROI EMPIRE"

Misses Ranbir a lotOwns "Hi-Tech Grp"(Top 3 in best business)One of the hier of "OBEROI EMPIRE"