AFTER LEAP!!

iti_saptaThis update is just for uh!!Wrna tu bheja phod deti remember!!

Soo as I said I'll start directly from after leap but I'm giving a glimpse of past...

It starts after Tanu's fake allegation against ABHI but here she was exposed and sent to jail and after that ABHIGYA started to ignore her...
After few days a video reached everyone's phone in which PRACHI was talking to someone to kill RHEA and after that it was PRACHI saying that she need MKs to be destroyed and wants all their properties...Almost everyone believed the video(except few) and even Pragya beleived she was soo hurt by her parents behaviour that she came in front of car and tried to kill herself but she was saved by OBEROIS they took her to hospital and after treatment to their home where within few days everyone started loving Prachi a lot...

AFTER 4 YEARS-

In a beautifull room of a very big mansion a girl was talking to someone on video call...And two boys were listening them and enjoying and could guess easily that she was talking to her bf/fiancee only...

GIRL- But uh haven't met me from many months...

BOY - I'm sorry na jaan uh know abt my business..Ik it's been 6 months since I haven't met uh!!

GIRL- Uh forgot the time and forget me too...It's been 7months 15days...

BOY- Ik I was just testing uh jaan...Now don't be angry , just give me virtual kiss...I promise uh I'll be there after my this month meetings end...

GIRL(over sweetly)- Uh know what Mr.

BOY- What jaan??

GIRL- Uh damn marry ur business..It will be good for uh , ur all time for ur business..

BOY- But jaan ...........

GIRL- No ifs and buts byeeeeeeee!!!And yess uh don't talk to me till uh come to India...(saying this the girl left the room leaving the phone uncut)

BOY- Arey jaan listen to me...Jaan???Prachiiiiiiiii???

So yes the girl was Prachi and boy uh will get to know in upcoming chapters that who is Prachi's fiancee till the time uh have to guess it and comment down!!

So the two boys who were listening there talks enter..

BOY1- What happened _______!!Uh are troubling our sister*laughing*

BOY2- Yeah yeah what happened The Great Business Man _____________*laughing*

MYSTERY BOY(boy in vc)- Will uh both stop making fun of me!!Go to ur sister and plzz tell her to forgive me ...I'll come to India soon...

BOY1- Noo uh can marry ur business*laughing hard*

BOY2- Noo Sid he can not we will only get him married...