ENTRY??

IN STARBUCKS (Who else love starbucks???)-

SID- Sorry dii I'm late!!I got stuck with work of those people coming to our house..

PRACHI- Whatever it is uh should have told me uh always come late and then say sorry but this its not going to work not just me ur gf was too waiting for uh!!

SID(choked the water he was drinking)- Gi....rl....fr....nd.................Which gf??

PRACHI- Arey Avi she was also waiting for uh she just got an call so she left....

SID- Whatttttttttttttt??She was also here now I'm definately gone...

AVNEET- Noo uh ar spared toda just coz Aunty called me so I asked abt uh she told uh are busy with those new people work...

SID- Thnxx a lot~~And sorry!! And dii here is the file of the company uh want they will be here by 1:00pm...So I'm waiting for uh...

PRACHI- But I guess its ur event in few days and practice is going onn so uh must leave I'll handle it!!

AVNEET- It's okk dii we will do practice later...I'm leaving uh both doo the meeting...

SID- Areyyy wait!!Uh wait here I'm not interested in meeting but just staying coz the manager of that company is too clingy...Otherwise business and me are same poles whenever we meet we repel...

PRACHI- Uh are going and that clingy man I'll handle and it's just a small meeting later we'll continue it in office soo uh both gooo...I talked to Shahana and Aryan they even reached there...

AFTER FEW MINUTES....
MEETING ENDED~~

IN OBEROI EMPIRE
(NOTE- Oberoi empire consists of several insdustries just like other empires have and Hi-Tech grp is also a part of it but it was opened after Prachi joined business she only started it soo she is owner...)

Mr. Oberoi- Pari how was the meeting??

PRACHI- Amazing dadd!! I loved their idea they have good knowledge but are too clingy..

VIVAAN(laughing)- Well they are probably but today there are many meetings so we have to definately divide...

PRACHI- Sorry bhai but I can't I've to go for shopping for awards ceremony...

VIVAAN- Yeah definately..But alone??

PRACHI- Nopee , bhabhi.....I mean Vaish dii is coming with me and Chachi tooo bhai!!

VIVAAN- Okay definately gooo!!And bring something for mee tooo!

PRACHI- Yeah byeee!!

IN MALL-

PRACHI- CHachi uh know what I want to go shopping from many days but got time now...

RACHNA- Even same is with me!!Tomorrow guests are too joining!!

PRACHI- Yeah but first my face relevation....

VAISHNAVI- Now uh select the dress asap....

They all buyed the clothes and went home...