Part 7: Trauma

Your left eye starts twitching from the purple glow as Nex stands up.

Y: S-Springy..

You try to stop the twitching by forcing your eye open, but it starts to be fully blinded.

ST: You're. Mine.

Springtrap says as he moves closer and closer. With only a few inches left from your face and his, he looks down at your lips, breaking eye contact.

As his tongue slowly slides out, you take a gasp for air and immediately push him away. He lets go of your shoulders.

He hits the wall with a resounding thud as you hold your hands in front of you.

Nex quickly takes a step back.

N: (Y/N)!

You look at Nex while Springtrap tries to keep his balance.

ST: What the hell- WHY DID YOU DO THAT?

Y: Friends don't do that!

ST: OH, THIS AGAIN!

Y: You don't get it!

You say as you walk towards Springtrap to push him again, but Nex puts his hand on your shoulder. You look back at him as his eyes widen with shock.

N: (Y- (Y/N), your eye-

You immediately hold your hand in front of your left eye only to see the purple glow again.

Y: Oh, no-

N: Are you okay?

Y: Y- Yes, sorry-

Springtrap clutches his chest as he walks into your room.

N: It's okay, fix your eye.

You try to turn it off by pressing it with your palm, but it doesn't work.

N: Sit down, (Y/N).

Y: T-Thanks, Nex.

You said while sitting down on the chair. Nex crouches down to your level.

Y: I'll help you, don't worry.

N: Let's worry about this first.

You take your hand away from your eye and see the purple glow begin to fade away.

You pause for a moment to catch your breath as Nex puts his hand on your shoulder. He sees the purple glow slowly disappear.

N: Does it hurt when it does that?

Y: Not really-

N: It's okay, we should be getting some sleep soon.

Y: Okay-

Nex stands up and walks to his room.

N: Sleep well, (Y/N).

N: Good night, Nex-