Part 24: Light steps

What was that all about?

You said while putting the phone back in it's wedge. You stand up and walk to Nex's room to check on him. After peeking, you see him quietly resting on his bed. You walk back to the couch to try and sleep again.

Finally, some rest at least-

You close your eyes and drift off to sleep.

TIME SKIP

???: Come on, where is it-

You push your arm outwards to reach who was talking as you open your eyes. It was Nex. He was searching for something.

N: Rest well, (Y/N)?

Y: A little-

N: Good. Have you seen a phone around here somewhere?

Y: What do you mea-

He's talking about the one I found?

N: I think I dropped it when you were patching me up. Sorry for interrupting.

He says while chuckling nervously.

Y: It's okay, Nex-

You said while getting off of the spot you were laying down on.

N: Sleepy?

Nex says while looking through the wedges of the couch.

Y: No no, it's fine. I needed to wake up too.

N: Found it.

He says as he pulls out the phone from earlier.

Should I lie??

N: Did you feel this in the wedge, (Y/N)?

Y: Not really-

You said while stretching your arms.

N: Alright, good. Thanks, (Y/N).

Y: You're welcome-

As Nex walks back to his room, you finally walk to yours. You slowly open the door and see Springtrap asleep on the bed.

You move inside and try to stay quiet as possible to not wake him up. Slowly tiptoeing through the room.

Jeez, I wouldn't wanna wake up a sleeping animatronic.

You reach the bed and walk on your knees to try and dampen the sounds. You slowly inch yourself closer to your charger on the wall.

Your phone falls into the edge of the bed, making a rattling noise.

Shit.

You quickly look back to check if Springtrap had been alerted, but he remained motionless.

You reach down into the edge to reach your phone, but it kept getting deeper. After leaning in to reach your phone, you finally pull it out and immediately plug it into the charger.