Chapter 22: Kings Are Crowned All Around

Location: Russia

Y/n was definitely reliving the most dopest marvel movie people has shittingly ever rated in the whole MCU. Now currently he was charging the Abomination and was about to relive the moment that Abomination tackles his ass out of midair.

Y/n: Let's change it up then!

When Y/n was in range, Abomination jumped in the air to tackle him but Y/n kept on running and grabbed the Russian's foot before slamming him down on the ground. Y/n picked up the stunned Abomination and made him stand up before dropkicking him with both feet hitting his chest and sent him flying back through the forest.

Y/n: Take that bitch!

Abomination roared as he got back up immediately and glared at Y/n who prepared himself for a very pissed off russian titan to come charging his way. The two glared at each other like a classic cowboy stand off until Abomination made the first move and went to pick up a chunk of rock out of the ground.

Y/n: Time to make use of the distraction!

He charged forward and closed the distance relatively quick as Abomination picked up a chunk of rock and hurled it right at him but Y/n sidestepped easily and nailed a solid haymaker to the russian's jaw before uppercutting him into the air before grabbing his foot and slamming him down again and again.

Y/n roared as he then tossed Abomination away and the behemoth landed back on the Earth with a loud BOOM! As Y/n just looked at him with confusion.

Y/n: Why the hell isn't he fighting back?

Abomination got right back up like nothing happened and clenched his fists so hard it made bones popped and cracked as he gained a madman look on his face and approached the Hulk.

Abomination: You fight like a wannabe!

Y/n: Says the one who takes hits like a pussy!

Y/n sprinted forward and punched him in the face which sent him reeling but this time... Abomination didn't move at all as he just looked back at him with a crooked smile. Y/n threw more punches with even more strength but Abomination was just taking them like a champ.

 Y/n threw more punches with even more strength but Abomination was just taking them like a champ

Abomination: Pathetic.

Y/n roared and threw another punch but this time Abomination caught it before he threw Y/n down and slammed his massive fists into his back which made him roar in pain. Grabbing his left foot, Abomination pulled hard and slammed Y/n on the ground before throwing him a great distance away as the green giant crashed through multiple trees and came to a stop, leaving a big divot in the ground.

Y/n: Fuck, that shit hurts.

He got up and glared at Abomination who was walking leisurely towards him like he had all the time in the world. Hulk growled as Abomination chuckled darkly before raising his fists and mimicking the taunt he saw back in the 2008 movie.