Chapter 27: Destroy All Monsters

Monsterverse

Center of the Earth

2024

The seas were restless as a massive storm was engulfing the Atlantic Ocean as waves the size of buildings crashed into each other and lightning struck the ocean as if the sky and the sea were at war with each other. Each lightning bolt lit up the sky and lightened the color fo the sea from a dark blue to bright glow of soft sky blue for a split second before returning back to its gloomy state.

In the ocean itself, many species of fish were swimming around frantically as they felt the agitation of something massive in the deeper depths of the Earth and it wasn't happy at all with the disturbance. Whales of the deep fought Giant Squids and Sharks fought Giant Eels as the circle of life still went on nonetheless.

In a massive underwater temple near the center of the Earth, Godzilla has awakened from his five year slumber and he yawned tiredly as he lifted himself up and began to walk around to wake his body up. His spikes glowed a soft blue as they gently got brighter and brighter and this luminescence alerted the attention of his sleeping neighbor, Mothra, as she chirped in greeting.

Mothra: Had a good rest, my king?

The giant lizard king did not reply as he shook his head and growled angrily as a massive headache slammed into his head before he angrily slammed his head against the wall as some chunks of rock fell to the floor as Mothra looked at her friend wo...

The giant lizard king did not reply as he shook his head and growled angrily as a massive headache slammed into his head before he angrily slammed his head against the wall as some chunks of rock fell to the floor as Mothra looked at her friend worriedly.

Mothra: Is everything okay?

Godzilla: Stupid headache... what are you telling me?

The atomic lizard swung his tail around anxiously as he looked around carefully as his mind was now in overdrive as he was processing information before he got an idea and he looked at Mothra.

Godzilla: I need you to activate your Planetary Awareness for me.

Mothra: O....Okay.

The butterfly spreaded her wings and flew up gently as her beautiful bioluminescence wings glowed and mixed in with the glow of Godzilla's dorsal fins which gave the cave a wonderful mix of blue and pearl green and it illuminated the cave. The kaiju landed on the back of Godzilla's neck and wrapped her wings around his chest as the lizard closed his eyes and his spikes glowed brighter while Mothra's wings glowed yellow and wisped with energy.

Godzilla's eyes suddenly shot open as events over the past five years flooded into his head and overwhelmed his mind as Mothra looked at his eyes to make she wasn't flooding too much power into his head otherwise his brain will explode as she gently prodded his head as the lizard was unresponsive.

Mothra: Relax Godzilla... you need to relax.

Still there was no response from the king of the monsters as three minutes have passed and still nothing from him and Mothra was getting really worried as she went to prod his head again but then Godzilla suddenly roared and a beam of atomic breath shot towards the ceiling and narrowly missed the butterfly as she yelped in surprise and flew out of the way before landing on the ground.