The wave arc part 2

(AN: I know you guys are super mad at me because I said I will post it in a week but the day before I just finished this episode My Exams came again and My mind went blank I couldn't write anymore I tried my best but  whatever I wrote was not worth it but now that its been some time I finally finished this story and no I am not going abandon this story its just taking time  .

(For some humble people no I do not own Naruto )
_______________________________

Naruto reappeared back near the clearing where Kakashi was training tree walking exercises to everyone looking closely he saw hinata , yakumo , sakura almost made it all the way up , satsuki and Sasuke made it half way and menma and mito just made it 2- 3 steps before falling down kakashi saw Naruto standing just watching others he sighed mentally he didn't want to explain the chakra theory but it seems like he have to after few minutes kakashi called Naruto
" Hey are you just going to stand there and watch " said kakashi

He knew about Naruto since he once kinda helped a mob to locate him when he ran out them he didn't thought it  much at that time because who really cared for the demon brat but now it seems like the past has came to bit in his ass .

He only prayed Naruto didn't remembered that and if he did then what he was the son of the white fang and the last remaining student of Minato namikaze the yellow flash , the yondaime hokage . Naruto maybe now a clan head but if it come to choosing between him or Naruto Everyone will choose him over Naruto right ?

" Naruto looked at the scarecrow looking jonin and then at everyone who was trying to climb up the tree he sighed and asked

"You didn't teach them how to climb trees after all this time "

Kakashi felt offended and asked " Did Anko thaught you how to climb trees "

"No I learned it myself a long time ago "

Kakashi looked at Naruto and asked "you are bluffing right there's no way you can learn it by yourself "

But Naruto didn't respond he just got near the tree and started climbing up the tree like walking he was walking in a park once he reached at the top he started walking back and came down and sid "still think I am bluffing "

Kakashi was too shocked to response as were everyone but one uchiha sasuke wasn't he was seething inside it seems like everything he did Naruto can do it better just like his brother and thats why sasuke hated Naruto at first it  was just jealousy of Naruto but during all these years getting spoil by everyone near him he became arrogant and thought everyone owed him everything because he lost his clan and everyone died in it beside his sister and mother but sasuke didn't really cared for them may be a small for his sister because  she will bw helping him in killing Itachi he really didn't cared about her mother why  it was simple his mother has not awaken her sharingan and was just an uchiha by name in his mind a uchiha who can't awaken his/her sharingan was a second class thats what his farher told him , thats what civilian councils told him and he belive it sure his mother raised him loved him but sasuke that it was her duties to do all chores because she wasn't an elite uchiha like him . What sasuke didn't know that her mother was powerful in her own way and even without her sharingan she was one of the most powerful genjustu user at her time and one of the most powerful qunoichis she just didn't want train them more then they needed she and kushina already trained Itachi and look what he became she didn't want her younger childrens to became same like him sure he did it for a noble purpose but she wanted them to grow up and have there own families and children but sasuke won't listen that and so she didn't trained them .