𝒈𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒕

𝑱𝑨𝒀

"Sunoo-yaaa" Someone called for Sunoo from the living room. Heeseung came around the corner just to meet with Jay's cold demeanor towards Sunoo. The eldest sighed in defeat.

"...why are you being like this Jay? I thought we had this conversation over the past 2 years." Heeseung said.

"...uh no, WE never had. WE overcome it forcefully every year ever since Sunoo got into debut line. I know it's not just me who thinks K deserves a place in enhypen."

Harsh. Clearly he can see hiw hurt Sunoo is. Not to mention, it hurts him too. He didn't want this. He didn't want to hurt anyone in here yet he did.

"It's not his fault he was chosen by the producers– what part of you are so stubborn to face the truth. Sunoo's one of us, Jay..." Heeseung said in disbelieve. What can he do? The stubborness within Jay is unpredictable. One day he could be the siftest person on earth, the other daay he would be so cold as ice.

The kitchen suddenly crowded by other members. Jay realized that Sunoo still holding his arm. He yanked his arm away from Sunoo harshly that he made Sunoo's eyes got teary.

"What the hell is goin' on here–" the serious Jungwon came to Sunoo's side, he wiped away those tears as he asks if Sunoo's alright. Sunoo keeps his head low, not even dare make any eye contact.

Jungwon watches Jake and Sunghoon brings Sunoo to the living room before he gave the older one a dissappointed look. "...I thought you were better than this hyung." . "Look at you, still full of resent, anger, and shame. I guess you deserve that title."

Savage enough Yang Leader.

"...Jungwon–" Jay's voice softens.

"Enough Jay– " . Sunghoon said.  "...you're, destroying our bond" Sunghoon came to get Sunoo a glass of water.

Jay watched as the leader and his bestfriend walk out from the scene. He felt bad himself. He's not like this, he's way better at handling his emotions. Today is an exception, he is not as strong as anyone else. Not even on Sunoo's level. He felt weak to say sorry or talk about his feelings. He rather be spent and keeps it to himself.  As soon as he enter his room, he slammed the door shut behind him. He felt like screaming hus heart out.

Without him knowing, he was also hurt when he saw Sunoo's red teary eyes. He's not a jerk. He's just couldn't except the fact that K wasn't the part of team.

Those innocent eyes.

Sunoo is nothing but pure happiness.