𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓

𝑱𝑨𝒀

Your eyes met his, those sparkly eyes.

You almost drop your car keys when you saw the only Park Jongseong is in front of you, in the same house, where your younger brother Sunoo was there too. And your mom, cracking jokes; with him.

Of course you know Sunoo and Jay is in Enhypen. But you didn't expect to meet Jay like this. Every fans kinda know that Sunoo's sister has a crush on Jay and Sunghoon since I-Land but meeting one of them was the least expected.

"Holy... Sunoo am I dreaming rn, pls pinch me" you were unsure about the situation. Literally the Park Jongseong is there. In your house, eating the food that your mom made.

She's so beautiful to the point Jay couldn't get his eyes off her. You and Jay were caught staring at each other. If he must say Sunoo is pretty, he couldn't agree more because  both of them inherit; those pair of fox-eyes like.

"...will you guys stop staring to each other," Sunoo said, resisting himself from cringing. That makes both of Jay and y/n look away from each other. Jay cleared his throat, continue eating again while you are still there; standing. Still trying to process everything that happened.

"I'm just...I'm.. gonna take a rest upstair." you akwardly said, pointing to the stairs. You smile at your and mentally facepalmed yourself.

Jay smiles softly, chewing on his food calmly. Sunoo didn't say anything until Jay said; "I didn't know your sister is attractive." the statement made Sunoo's jaw dropped. "Does she have a boyfriend?" the audacity Jay has to ask the younger made him proud.

"...you better stay away from her hyung or I–"

"..or what? What are you gonna do?" He smirked, knowing he's at victory.

"Aish, annoying–" he smiled, pouting.