The secret is out

Chloe's POV
I was in my own head thinking
"I just cant keep this secret anymore" "he is hurting her"
When someone bumped into me
HEY WATCH IT i yelled, but she just brushed my arm it was Brooke.
"Chlo are you alright you only react like that when something is bothering you" she asked looking very concerned.
I sighed and apologized and explained that i could not tell her.
She just grabbed my hand and took me to one of her empty classrooms sat me down on a chair and scolded me saying she knew i had a secret.

Thats when i started bawling
She embraced me in a hug apologizing over and over again i explained that it was not her it was Paige.

She looked back at me very puzzled and asked what was wrong.

"Its Evan"

"I KNEW IT" she yelled
I hushed her and asked what very confused
"He did something to her" "what did he do Chlo"

"He Hit her Brookie and yanked her up by the arm here at school the other day im scared for her Brooke she looked so terrified and had i not been here to go with her to the orthodontist appointment who knows what he would have done to her" i cried so hard

That is when i felt 2 arms embrace me and tears on my shirt it was Brooke she was crying but Brooke never cries.

"Im calling my mom right now because Paige is home alone today with Evan she said she was not feeling well"

I jumped up so quickly

Ring Ring
Kelly Hyland POV

Woah woah woah slow down Brooke Who? Paige what?
Evan did what? Slow down hunny.

Okay you go home take Chloe with you i will meet you there.
There is no way Evan has been hurting Paige.

Brooke's POV
Me and Chloe raced home only to find Paige on the ground and Evan on top of her his hand raised as if he was going to hit her she was cowering in a corner.. i rushed up to her and grabbed her and just held her for what seemed like forever until my mom rushed in.