Chapter 29: Confrontation (1)

Everything you read in this story is your author's imagination.

A/n: Long update it is. 3,000 words ahead!. Enjoy.

=====

I decided to drive Sophia home.

When we arrived at their house, I saw Harry waiting on their gate.

I remove my seatbelt and get off the car to go to Sophia's side and open the door for her.

Sophia: Thank you.

I smile, and close the door.

Harry: Pez?

I smile at him and give him a hug.

Perrie: Sorry we keep you from waiting.

I can't read what's with his staring at me.

Harry: Did you go all over here in EL Gizmo?

I playfully sratch the back of my head.

Sophia: She treat me some Japanese Food. I was done with my OJT.

Harry hug her sister but still his eyes were in mine..

I gulped.

Harry: You should go inside, you still have class tomorrow.

He looks at me.
He pointed at me

Harry: You, and I need to talk.

-
Harry: Here

He gave me a glass of wine, we're here in their garden.

There's a coffee table and chairs in the middle of the garden. He also has a lot of different kinds of trees and flowers that is planted.

Harry: What's your deal with my Sister?

He blurted out, I look at him.

Harry: I know you're my friend, and she's my sister. The last time I saw you, you were a mess, because of Jade. You hurt yourself because of her. Meaning, you're still hurting and I know deep down inside you. You still have feelings for Jade.

He paused, drink his wine. Wipe off the drop that's left on his lip.

Harry: You know Pez, Sophia is still young. I want her to achieve her goals and dreams, I want her to be free. I don't want her to be like me. I am just feeling the freedom when I moved out in my parent's house. Back then, I took Engineering. Because that's what they want me to be. That is not what I wanted but, because I was in their place, I'm living with them. I had no choice but to obey them. I finished my Engineering Degree but I was never happy. They'd controlled me, what they want that's what I'm doing, not until, they took my life away.

He paused again, I can see that he's in a verge of crying.

Harry: I had a girlfriend. She's not like us, she's not from rich family. She's simply a student in Education. Her family had a small business an eatery near the school we used to go. After I took Engineering, I took Education. That's when I met her. I did not tell all of you coz she does want to hide it. She said, she don't belong in our group and all that.

Perrie: You could've told me. You know, I will understand.

He looks at me, smiles.

Harry: I know, I just respect what she wanted. You know, if you really love a person you should respect each and every decision she made. Not until, you both need to decide for that. I got her pregnant. My parents knew about it. That time, I was in a fixed marriage to my Father's Friend's Daughter. I saw her once. She herself doesn't want the marriage she also have a boyfriend that time. My mom threaten me and Carmela- that's her name. They want us to break up, she doesn't want me to take responsibility of my child. They want her to abort the baby. I refused to, that child is mine, I thought after that they accepted it. But, after that day happened, I never see her again. I know that my Mother did something to her. They always deny it, that's when I moved out.