Chapter 19: Trip Together

©tto the owner of the cover of this story I do not own any pictures I will use in this story credits to all owners of this pictures out there hihi.

====================================

The day of their flight came, and the lovers just packing their things 9 in the morning

Jade: I told you we should made this done last night but you refused to look at us now we're in hurry.

Jade shook her head as she thought she was right when she told Perrie that they should've done this last night if Perrie didn't pushed "quality time" with each other.

Perrie: I'm sorry Love, I'll finish this within an hour I promise you. If you are stressing out in packing just make us food for breakfast we haven't eaten anything since we wake up.

Jade didn't say a word she just stood up and goes to the kitchen. Jade is very organized person, she's sometimes OZ she doesn't want that kind of time that she is in hurry or pressure she wants before things happen she is prepared. She's pissed off because didn't do what she wanted but she's not pissed off on what they did last night. She understands Perrie but she knows that there's still a time for those things.

//

Perrie: Babe pleasee, I really want us to do this right here, right nowwwww

Perrie said as she's beginning to tantrums as Jade didn't want to gave in.

Jade: But babe, we need to pack our things, so tomorrow we  will just be waiting for our flight isn't it a big relief if we did the packing tonight so we won't be rush before our flight?

Perrie: But, our flight is at night, we still have more hours to pack tomorrow morning Pleaseeeee Babyyyyyy we can't do this on our trip

Perrie begs, Jade doesn't have a choice but to agree on what Perrie's want as she doesn't want her to be sad.

Jade: Okay, but only in less than an hour we need to wake up tomorrow as early as we can okay?

Perrie: Surely your highness

Perrie pulls Jade out of the bed.

They both removed their slippers, as Perrie puts out the Twister Game they will play tonight.

It's like mat full of circles, with different colors. Each layers of circles consists of one color. There are 4 colors which means there are 4 columns of circles. There's a spinner of the game, the spinner will tell you what part of your body and the color of the circles you will touch on the mat.

Players face each other from opposite ends of the mat, near the word Twister. Place one foot on the yellow circle and the other foot on the blue circle closest to your end of the mat. Your opponent does the same on his or her end.

And the game begins..

They were laughing their lungs out as they were playing the game, and it took them more than an hours when they decided to sleep.

//

Jade never find everything they did boring or childish. She herself enjoys everything they do, it's just that she doesn't like it when she's out of control in this relationship. Jade shook her head as her head is battling with her heart.

She felt someone's hands snake on her waist, encircling them on, Perrie leans her back on her chest as her head stays on Jade's neck smelling Jade's scent.

Perrie: Baby, are you mad at me?

Perrie asked with her sweet voice, as for Jade she closes her eyes, this is enough for her to stay calm and feel secure.