𝟎𝟎. red-handed

canyon moon!

prologue❝red-handed!❞

prologue
red-handed!

"FOR MERLIN'S SAKES! Would you stop that, Nugget?!" Grace scolded at the chicken, she had between her hands, who in response pecked her hand making the Ravenclaw throw her from her grip, she shook her head "Bloody creatures".

Grace looked at the scenery in front of her, one-hundred and twenty-two chickens. All around the great hall, bickering and doing chicken things. She gazed down at her hands, full of small cuts due to the violence of the small animals. When did she think this was a good idea?

It had taken her ages to bring all of them into the great hall, it had been even easier to find them. Who would have thought there was a tribe of chickens in the forbidden forest? Well Grace did, one of her daily adventures took her into her next prank. A small smile was forming in her face, the last first prank of the year. Grace turned around before closing the doors of the great hall, she could not wait to see the little pink creature reaction—

"Don't you even think about it, Cluck Vader!" A black rooster started sprinting towards the doors, who Grace had just opened, in a quick motion she put her leg between the chicken and the exit, making the rooster crashed into her calve with his beak "Fuck!" a small cry escaped her lips, this was probably going to leave a big bruise.

She took him in her hands "What did we talk earlier, Cluck Vader?" Grace shook her head, disappointed at the rooster, "I didn't expect this from you, maybe from Albert Eggstein, he is a bit nasty, innit? but not from you!" ( yes, she has named all the one-hundred and twenty-two chickens, she had the time while bringing them ).

"Don't ever do—" Grace was going to let free Cluck Vader, she froze, meeting a of widen pair of eyes and open mouths "Fuck."

The redheads exchange a look, shaking their heads "It can't be. . ."

"What are you doing here?" Grace whispered at them.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing"

"Were you speaking with that chicken?"

"What chicken?" Grace threw away the rooster, crossing her arms.

The twins peeked out to see behind the girl, a grand of chickens running through the great hall. "Wait. . ." the boys looked at the chickens and then to Grace, back to the chickens and then to her.

Both boys gasped at the same time, making Grace roll her eyes "You are the midnight pranker!" they screamed at the same time, pointing at her.

"Shh, you're going to get us caught!" The ravenclaw whispered, lowering their fingers from her face.

"You are not what I imagined" One of the blokes spoke.

Grace raised her eyebrows, "What the fuck is that supposed to mean?!"