Story of My Life

Hi I'm Rebecca. I prefer to be called Becca. I'm 18, friends with Andy Biersack. Yes the one from Black Veil Brides. We meet in kindergarten. We were both 5 years old. He's always been there for me and I was always there for him. I started to have feelings for him in the 1st grade. You might think that was too young for me to like someone, but I didn't care. I like someone. In the 1st grade I was getting bullied and I still do. They would call me ugly, fat, whore, bitch, stupid, emo, loser, lame. It constantly kept on going. When I was home I would always come home, lock myself in my room, and cry till I fall asleep. I would tell Andy and he would be pissed. I would come up to them and get in fights with them besides girls, he would just cuss their ass out. I was getting depressed, and suicidal. At 13, I started to self-harm. Hiding my blades from my pencil sharpeners, and anything else I cut myself with. Andy found out a month later I started. He saw them cause I was messing around with him and my sleeves fell, and he saw them. We started to stop laughing and I got up and pulled them down and dropped my head down. I didn't want him to know. He told me to never cut myself cause its not worth it. I didn't listen cause it was getting harder at school with people still bullying me. Telling me to kill myself, to go die in a hole, to slit my throat, nobody would care if I died. I was getting suicidal at the same age. I attempted 5 times.  Andy was mad that I tried to kill myself, but he starts to cry and tells me to never do it again. I haven't attempted to do it again since the 5th time, but I still continue to cut myself. My parents got divorced when I was 10 years old. It was hard for me. My dad was an alcoholic and he would abuse me. Teachers would ask why I have cuts and bruses. I would just lie and say I ran into something. They would believe me. This is my story of my life.

~Hey guys. This is my new book. Yes I'm an Andy Biersack girl. Haha. Some parts might be really graphic just to warn you. Just to warn you, this is my first sexual/smut fanfiction. Also this is my first fanfiction so sorry if its bad. Love you beautifuls~