Chapter 2

I was in pleasure. It was like a dream. He was thrusting harder and faster. I was about to hit my climax. "Andy! I'm about to cum!" I screamed and moaned. "Hold on baby. One more thrust and we can cum." He said. Wait, did he just call me baby?! I started to blush and smile. "Are you ready baby?" Andy said. "Oh yes!" There it went. We cummed. He did a couple more thrusts and pulled out. He laid beside me. We were both breathing heavy. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me close up to him. I wrap my arms and legs around him. He kisses my forehead. "Becca..I've fell in love with you since we met. I didn't want to tell you cause I didn't know if you felt the same till today. W-would you be my girlfriend..my baby..my world?" He said shyly. I blushed and smiled. "I would love to be yours Andy. I love you Andy." I kiss his soft, pierced lips. "Well in that case, we should get dressed. I want to bring you somewhere. It's somewhere I want to bring you if you actually did say yes about being my girl. Well now since you said yes, let's go." Andy said with a smile. I got off the bed and put my clothes back in and fixed my hair. "Andy where are we going?" I asked. "It's a surprise." He said with a smile and blind folded me. He directed me to his car and I got in. He started the car and started to drive. He grabs my hand and intertwines his fingers with mine. I felt the kiss on my hand. I smiled. I started to wonder where he was taking me. After Andy driving for 20 minutes, the car engine stops. He tells me to keep the blind fold on and he opens my door and takes my hand. We started walking. I felt sand on my feet. He stops walking and walks behind me and takes the blind fold off. I was amazed. It was a beautiful view of the ocean and there was a table for two. He sat me down. "Andy. This is beautiful. This must cost you tons of money. With the food and the table stuff." I said with amazement. "Well like I said, I love you ever since we met. We met right here. Remember. You were with your family and you were swimming and I saw you and I came up to you shyly." I giggle. "Yes I remember that." I smile at Andy. We start to eat and talk and laugh. The though of dating my best friend that I've known for a long time keeps on flowing through my head and I smile every time I think about it. I start to get lost in Andy's beautiful blue eyes. I keep admiring everything about him. We finish eating. Andy takes me hand and we start to walk on the beach. It has been like somewhat 2 hours of talking and walking on the beach. I check my phone and look at the time. It was 10: 30 pm. Almost 11. I look at Andy. "Hey it's getting late." Andy looks at me. "Alright. Lets take you home." He takes me hand and intertwines our fingers. 

~Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been posting. I've been busy.~