Chapter 1

Me and Andy were hanging out. It was October 24th, 2015. We decided to go to his house and watch a batman movie. Andy and I are like obsessed with batman. We went to his room and put on the batman movie.while watching the movie andy pulled me closer to him and hugged me. I blushed but layed my head on his shoulder. We were in the middle in the movie when Andy said my name "Becca?" ..i turned his way and by my suprise i was kissing Andy's soft pierced lips. His kiss was so passionate i kissed him back. I wrapped my arms around him and he put me on his lap. He put me closer to him going down touching my ass. He then started to kiss and bite my neck which made me moan . I started to blush but he just giggled. And kissed me again.while kissing me he took my shirt of and said "damn becca you can kiss good !" He then pushed me on the bed and pinned my arms to it. "A Andy i like you and alot !" I said .he smirked and took my bra off and attacked my left boob. He started sucking on it, i let out a big moan which i think turned him more on because he started to suck harder .after he finished attacking my left boob he went to the other one which made me moan even harder. He kissed me more and i bit his lip which made him smile.i couldn't take it anymore i decided take his shirt of . He smiled and took down my pant and broke my panties. He started to lick my clint. I grabbed his hair and he startes to eat me out. It felt so good . I decided to let him do all the work so i pushed him on the bed and took of his jeans and started to play with his cock.i licked the top his dick and he moaned and.said "becca stop teasing me " i smiled and started to suck on his big cock. He moaned and pushed my head and i started to gag ." Im about to reach climate " he carried me and put me on his cock . I started to ride his cock. We both moaned and he thrusted in me. It felted really good. I'm happy I let out my feelings. I'm guessing he liked me back. Like who wouldn't like Andy! He's fucking gorgeous! He's hot! He's everything a girl needs!
~Hey me and my friend Denisse are making this book together! Hope you guys like it! ~Courtney~