The f r e a k s

Let the story begin

"Step right up! Don't be shy and watch these carnival freaks and performers entertain you! Only costs 10 dollars that's it! To see them in action!"
Jackson shouted outside the tent to get people to watch them.

Amara was nervous, she peaked outside and looked at his friends. "I'm nervous, what if we mess up? It's a bit stressful.."
Amara's 'freak ability' was she could easily swallow a sword with no damage along with her being extremely flexible getting into complicated positions that not everyone could do.
Jade was in her large water tank, she peaked hear head out of the water. "Don't worry we'll do fine.. I just want someone to appreciate our so called 'disablites' we're gonna do great.." jade went back in her tank and swam in it. Her freak ability is well.. she was a mermaid.

Melanie smiled and nodded, she wasn't a freak really she did very risky things that no one could do. She was like Jackson's helper to introduce the freaks. "Jackson will appreciate it don't worry Amara."

Abby was sitting next to the water tank scratching at it.. she was kinda like an anime cat girl but more realistic hissing getting grumpy etc..

Francine looked over at Abby, "can you relax you're making us nervous,," Francines ability was an animal trainer who trained extremely dangerous wild animal such as leopards and even tigars. No one knew how she did that she was like an animal whisperer like snow white.

Sierra smiled she was confident not wanting to worry others. "I know I'll do great were amazing together jane." Jane nodded. They were tie balance roppers then jumping into shallow pools with no problem.

Cysalie was on the floor meditating away from other closing all of her 5 eyes, "I predict this will go just fine. Now please silence I want to practice before I go out there.. I need to think"

Everyone started at cysalie and everyone talked quieter hell cyslie could change the future since she can predict it

"People are actually buying tickets. Oh jeez what if they laugh at as? You know what I'll try to stay hopeful!" Matt said.
Matthew was.. well.. he was extremely tall the average was 5'8 though Matthew was 6'10

Pete and Zach were the twins who can think exactly like each other with some telepathic thing they could play with fire and not even be burned they swallowed fire as a shock factor.
Martin was the man with three arms fully functioning and juggling almost everything juggling fire sticks and such.

Jackson got the tickets he nearly sold out. He went to go talk to the freaks. "Got news at least 150 people are here to see you get ready and prepared they are waiting outside!"

Part 2 will be out soon.
Words : 475