the show

As Jackson told everyone to get ready they did so.
After a while Jackson stepped out with Melanie.. they were both technically hosts of the freaks show.
As people sat down in their seats excited to see what they would see Jackson soonly introduced them.
"Is it a magic trick? An optical illusion some may say. I say no sir no mam! It's the incredible Ms Amara."
Amara came out doing the 'bridge' crowling upside down on the floor then stood up. She pulled out a sword out of her waist Hollister showing everyone. Amara stood up straight and she swallowed the sword showing everyone even showing that you could cut it with anything to show how dangerous it is..
Amara was also a master of cutting things before people eyes could process it. Amara went behind the curtain.

"Oh! What was that? They were a myth? I'm here to prove the myths wrong of mermaids are not real.. give it up for the amazing Jade The Saltwater Mermaid!" Melanie came out pulling out Jades tank. She was underwater waving to the crowd.  "Go ahead touch the tank and see she isn't no woman in a silly costume. She has gills where dimples should be! She can stay underwater permanently though she can peep out of her tank on rare occasions!!"
Adults lead their kids to go put their hand up to the glass as Jade did the same. "Go ahead Jade do a little trick for us!"
Jade did so and jumped out of the water doing a back flip and her tail splashing the others with water she flipped her fin up and down to splash the people with more water. So far everyone's favorite freak was Jade seeing thinking mermaids were a hoax. They put jade away.

"Another hoax came along our way is it a cat or even a human. A person with cat genetics that behaves and has the features of a cat.. cat ears cat tail cat eyes cat teeth, even cat whiskers!! Here comes Abby the kitty cat! Along with Francine the wild trainer.." Melanie helped and brought caged leopards and let them out. The leopard was about to go and get Abby as it's prey! Though Francine stepped I'm the middle of the two and put her hand up and shouted "αρκετά!" Meaning 'enough' in Greek she always used a different language so not many people could anger the animals.
The cat laid on the leopards back.. Francine said a few other words then the leopard then take care of Abby the cat.

"How could we fake that? Now go ahead Francine let the animals become aggressive." Jackson said as Francine spoke in Greek and the leopard crawled to the audience and growled at the crowd. She then whistled so the wild animal could go into the curtain along with herself and Abby.

"How accelerating but now something shocking and even interactive! Here is our mond reader, predicter, Sycille! Shes got many eyes to see different paths in the universe
Go ahead! You sir pick a random person from the crowd and she will predict their future!"
The man picked someone closing his eyes. Sycille go ahead read this man's future"
Sycillie held both of the man's hands.
"I see, love and growth coming your way.. are you and your wife having a baby soon.. if so- wait a minute.. oh you're also thinking this little freakshow is fake am I correct"
The man stood there in shock telling th that she got everything right!
"Sycillie stay out here to prove that you are in fact real.. but not before then our balancing tight rope specialists! Jane and Sierra!"
Sierra and Jane smiled as they appeared above the ground seeing the thin like rope they were about to cross over. Almost above 45 feet.
"You may ask Mr Hart.. where is the shock factor surely that can't be it! Well you sure are right imagine you this high up! But you need to jump into a shallow pool only about 2 feet down! That's what's Sierra and Jane are about to preform!" Sierra looked at Jane and continued to Trampeze with one and other soon jumping down to the pool..
"While they're falling Sycillie predict how many people will be splashed"

"Only 11 people will be splashed.."
As they got into the pool it was true.. only 11 people got splashed.
The crowd cheered for them

Then brought the 'Kyle brothers"

"Behold, Come one see the two-headed boy. Stupendous! Revolting! You’ll be shocked, you’ll be awed!
A true freak of nature, But possessing such talents, Singing and playing any instrument you choose! Go ahead take it away!"
Melani and Jackson sat near the red sheet covering the backstage.
BLAH BLAH IM RUNNING OUT OF TIME THEY SANG AND PLAYED INSTRUMENTS AND MARTIN HAD 4 HANDS AND HE SWALLOWS FIRE AND JUGGLES FIRE BLAHHH GOODNIGHT
🅿️🅿️🅿️🅿️🤓🤨🤨🤨