Chapter 8❤

*YOU CAN SKIP THIS CHAPTER! IT WON'T AFFECT THE STORY WHATSOEVER! *

"Techno, please." Dream begged. His breathing was rapid.

"I know Princess, I know." - Techno grabbed Dream's waist and pulled him in.

"Open your mouth."-Techno commanded.

Dream did as asked. As soon as he opened his mouth Technos tongue slid right in.

Soft and quiet moans escaped Dream's mouth.

Techno pulled away from Dream after a few seconds. He then opened the door of his car and both of them went in.

The backseat was quite big and didn't feel cramped.

Techno wasted no time. He locked the doors and threw his keys onto the front seat. Dream was lying down and Techno was on top of him.

Techno then proceeded to take off his shirt.

Dream stared at Technos abs which Techno noticed and smirked.

" Looks like someone likes what they see."- Techno teased the other.

Dream, who was already red as a tomato, looked into Techno's eyes before sitting up and kissing him.

Dream wanted to speed things up a bit in fear that someone might interrupt them without even starting.

Dreams hand traveled from Technos abs to his pants. Dream slowly slid his hand in the others pants and then the underwear.

"Dream~Mh~Baby~"
Techno groaned as Dream started playing with his member.

Techno took Dreams shirt off and started taking off his jeans as well.

Dream was only left with his underwear.

Techno took off his remaining clothes. Both men left only I'm their underwear.

Techno bent down under the seats to find something.

Soon enough he looked at Dream and pulled out a bottle of lube.

Dream didn't waste any time as he wrapped his legs between Technos waist.

Techno started by sucking on Dream's neck leaving red marks. Soon after Technos hands took off the remaining cloth of the other man's body.

With no time wasted Techno took off his underwear and started applying lube.

"You sure about this Princess?"
Techno asked.

"Just fuck me already."

"Tell me if it hurts."
Techno said and a moan left Dream's mouth.

Techno started slowly thrusting in Dream after making sure he adjusted to his size.
Dreams shaky moans and cries filled the car and so did Techno's groans.

After a minute Techno started speeding a bit.

Dreams moans were now louder and soft kisses were left on his neck.

Techno started whispered in Dreams' ear
"You're doing great baby."

Dream and out the others name as he begged him to go faster.

Techno did as asked and started speeding again.

"I'm close Techno!"

"Don't hold it."

As Techno said that Dream came in Technos hand.

Not long after Dream, Techno finished as well.

Both of them were panting messes as they tried to put their clothes back on when they heard a familiar voice approaching.

*

Aging this is only a smut chapter so it doesn't include the "actually storyline". This is just a side chapter for all my fellow horny people. Wasn't long as I expected but hey it is what it is. See you guys in the next one!!!*