hang out

ryujin sighs, she hates having to be the only person in the group to carry things.

the rest of the club decided ryujin was the one to carry things since she is the strongest out of all of them. even though, her arms cannot last for long. despite loving carrying her cats, her arms could not take it at all.

this is because back then, she was always the one who gets the groceries out of the shopping cart and carrying them, thus leading her into hating carrying stuff for too long.

"lia unnie... i can't take it anymore" she whines, lia looks at the girl and gasps,

ryujin's arms and legs were shaking.

"oh god, are you okay?!" she says with full concern, "do i look ok to you? i need some assistance here!"

lia led the rest to a seating area and massages ryujin's shoulders, "rest, okay? for now on we will carry stuff too.. sorry ryu."

ryujin looks at lia and smiles, "make sure yuna, chaeryeong, and yeji helps too."

yuna and chaeryeong giggles, but for yeji.. she wasn't happy. yeji despises the close contact between ryujin and lia. she wanted to be the one to help ryujin, she wanted to be the one to massage her, and she wanted to be the one there for her.

she was just jealous