list #1

Solid metal(mutant quirk) - basically being walking metal
-user would have to be careful around hot stuff as well as water which could cause rust and Detererianting(special soap can make this issue avoidable)

Canvas(Emitter quirk)-The owner can use colors as long ranged and defensive attacks as well as protection against attacks. (Lighter colors used for attacks/darker colors used to protect)
-user can only store 2 colors at a time

Casper- (Transformation quirk) Having the ability to posses people and non living objects(quirk can be activated by saying the word" Casper")
-depending on how much the user eats will determine how long they can stay in Casper form.

Glow- (Transformation Quirk)A living breathing glow stick) being able to light the whole persons body up like a light bub
-must consume big amount of fluid

Porcupine-(Mutation quirk) User has the ability to grow spikes out of their body sharp enough to prick your finger on.
-makes you bleed after excessive usage

-Sweet dreams-(Emmiter quirk)By enhailing the smoke from the user your put in a dream like slate where everything you want comes true. Depending on how much smoke you enhail effects how long your under the quirk.
-you lose stamina Everytime you use it

-Smoke(emitter quirk)Depending on what the user consumes, the user can create smoke from any part of their body using it as a distraction or a defense tactic to throw the enemy off.
-water or air can douse  the smoke

-Dancer(emitter quirk) using the art of dance the user can power attacks through different forms of dance art. (Ex.ballet,hip hop)
-physical blows or stopping the dances before they start can end the quirk

-Daddy long legs(Mutation quirk) the description isn't what it seems. No it's not a spider quirk. The user has extra leg appendages that are thick, 5 legs in total.

-Flow(Mutation quirk) the users body is made entirely of water flowing natural though as if an real body was in place.  Think of hagakurai  but it's just floating water in a human shape with clothes.

-Stone touch(Emmiter quirk) Similar to shigarakis decaying touch the user can turn anyone to stone with the touch of two fingers

-Parot(Mutation quirk) the user is a bi-pedal bird with an 10 inch wing Span and 3 toed claws as well as a floor sweeping 9 inch tail feather

-Paralizing tongue- (Emitter quirk) the user has the ability to paralyze living things with their tongue which is coated with a stinging saliva all it takes is a lick

-Fuse(Mutation? Emitter quirk?)The user has ability to touch things which then fuse with their skin giving them   a plate of armor or even blending in with their surroundings.

-Spitting Bullets (Emitter Quirk) with the help of ingesting toxic liquids the user can spit out Bullets from their mouth  

-Animal kingdom(transformation quirk) the usee is able to transform into  animal their heart desires as long as they've made physical contact with said animal

-Unicorn(Mutation quirk) The user is a mythical being called a unicorn Similar to  a centaur but with a horn.

-Heart attack( Emitter quirk) it's as the name entitles. The user is able to see invisible strings from people it the user chose to tug or snap people strings they can give people heart attacks.