the jones quest

Elizabeth pov:
"Daddy why do I have to go?"I ask my father well he helps me packs my bag.  "Your joins us because your Mother is dead and I'm not ready to leave you alone. Now finish packing your uncle is expecting us." Says Killen Jones as he kisses the top of my head. 
"Yes father" i say as he walks out.

TiME SKIP: you reached Nederland

"Listen here little niece why don't you stay on the ship.  We would anything happening to you now do we." My uncle says as I try to join them above deck.
"Yes uncle." I say as the both kiss my head and walk away. They had been gone for while so is go above deck and see them talking to a young boy.  I jump down and walk over to them.
"There is no king in Nederland just me."Says the boy I can't help but giggle.
"Elizabeth ann-maire Jones get back to the ship now" Killen yells, but just ignor him.
"Are you trying to tell me you; a teenager runs a whole island?"I ask steping closer with my uncle still between me and the boy.
"Yes I am would you like to be a queen Elizabeth?" He asked steping closer to me.
"It's Liz  and you are?"I ask as a feel my father behind me.
"Peter...peter pan."he says and for some reason his name just makes me start to glow with the color red.
"That's it let's go back to the ship." My uncle says seeing that was what was best for my father and know I'll listen to him.
"See you around my darling." He yells as we get farther away.

Na-Hey guy sorry I'm going to have to post a part two it's getting two long and I almost lost all of this work.