•Chapter 3•

•Luke's POV•

I want to walk up to her and introduce myself to her but I'm nervous that she might be taken by another guy. I work up my courage and put away my phone and walk up to the mystery girl. She's very beautiful in my eyes and I want to say at least my name to her.

I take the seat next to her and she turns around to look at my face.

She smiles and holds up her hand. "Hey. My name is Kalel."
I shake her hand and say, "Hey. I'm Huke Lemmings." I literally slap himself in the face in my mind. Really?!? Huke Lemmings. Wow.
She laughs and says, "That's an interesting name."
"So, do you have any pets?" I ask.
"Yeah. I have 3 cats named Buki, Pip and Chibi."
I stare at her with wide eyes but with a smile. "Really?!? I have 1 dog and her name is Molly."

She laughs and looks at me. This was going very smooth except that she thought that my name WAS REALLY Huke Lemmings. Since I want to be a gentleman, i order us drinks.

When I take out my wallet out, I accidentally drop it by Kalel's foot. I'm flushed red and look at her and look to her feet. She smiles and picks it up.

Her smile soon fades and she looks at the card carefully. "Luke Hemmings?" I give her a very guilty look.
I nod my head in shame. "Yeah. My name is Luke Hemmings and not Huke Lemmings. I accidentally said that because you got me really nervous and that was the only name that I could make up. Sorry."
Kalel smiles and laughs. "It's ok. My birth name isn't really Kalel, it's really Kristan."

I look at her and laugh. We have a really good conversation about our pets and cute things that they do out of nowhere.

Suddenly, Ashton sees that I'm with Kalel and we have to go because some fan girls found out where we are. Ash takes me by the arm and runs to the door.

Before Ash could open the door, I run back to Kalel. "Hey. I really liked talking to you and I wondered if I could get your number? Not if you don't want to but it's just because I-I really want to you know.... Umm.. Never mind it's ok."

Before I can ever blink, Kalel stands up and puts her hand out. I quickly unlock my phone and give it to her. She quickly put her number in and above it says 'Kalel Cullen 💁.' She smiles gives it back and kisses my cheek and leaves the club.

I look at Ash and touch the cheek that Kalel kissed. I get snapped back by Ashton's snapping fingers and he grabs my arm again and successfully brought me to the van and also the rest of the band too. I can't wait to text and call Kalel to schedule a REAL date.