five

"kiss me," billy demanded. you went in for a kiss.
he kissed back.
kissing him was like heaven.
his soft lips touched yours. they weren't chapped, like, at all.
he wrapped his arms around your waist.
you did the same with his neck.
"i love you," he mumbled, not breaking the kiss.
"i love you," you agreed. you blushed.

he broke from the kiss. "y/n, will you be my girlfriend?" he asked you. you covered your hands with your mouth. "YES! YES I WILL!" you yelled, happily. he smiled widely, and you kissed him.

he kissed you back. this was love. this was the definition of love. nothing could break you apart.

"okay," he broke away from the kiss. "i'm going to take you home," he told you, with his hands on your arms.

you nodded. "my mom is probably.. worried as fuck," you mumbled. he laughed, as you both went in the car.

you arrived at the house. i want to kill her .. but no, no, i love her, billy thought. you waved bye to him, and so did he.

then, he was gone. your mom spotted you. "ugh, y/n i've been worried sick! are you okay?" she overreacted. you sighed. "mom, i'm fine!" you truthfully said. she sighed. "if you say so!"

you checked the time. 10:30 P.M. way past your curfew. "anyway, y/n. are you and billy boyfriend/girlfriend?" she embraced. "MOM!" you fluttered. she laughed. "okay, okay! i won't embarrass you in front of your lover boy~~" she promised. "MOM! i'm going to bed!" you said, extremely angry.

"okay! goodnight, y/n!" your mother said. you waved goodbye, and headed upstairs.

and that night, billy was all you could think about.
he was your soulmate.
even though he was probably a serial killer.