eleven

faster than ever, school was done.
stu was having a party at his house. billy, tatum, and sidney were for sure going.

"cmon, man, just go!" stu demanded. you scoffed. "alright, alright!" you fluttered. "yes!" he lowercase-yelled.

the party was until late, which, you were nervous for.
but you knew it was going to be okay, you had billy, tatum, sidney, and stu.

-

"bye, mom! love you!" you said. "bye, y/n. be safe!" your mom reminded. "i promise!" you said, as you closed the door.

you trusted billy.
even though he was the top suspect.

-

once you arrived at the party, you knew it was going to be a total blast.
you walked in, the party had just begun.
"you made it!" stu said, happily. billy turned around. "what's up!" he greeted. you smiled, and made yourself at home.

randy was talking about the "rules of a scary movie"
you and tatum were trying to enjoy the movie, but suddenly randy got up.

"what, you don't know the rules of a horror movie?" he asked, amazed. "fine, okay. i'll say them!" he suggested.

"okay, rule #1," he started. you listened deeply. "you can never have sex,"
everyone booed.
stu threw his beer can at him, but he dodged it. "okay, i get it!" he agreed. he was annoyed by stu.

"rule #3," he began. "you can never drink or do drugs,"
stu rolled his eyes, and so did tatum.

"finally, the most important rule," he said.
"never, ever, ever under any circumstances say, "i'll be right back." because you won't be back,"

stu thought all of this was made up, so he went to get some beer. "i'll be right back!" he joked. everyone laughed, but, he was back.

"so it was made up!" you assumed. "no, no, that must mean stu is the killer!" he said. stu rolled his eyes.
soon, the beers were complete. "yo, tate, get us some beers!" stu yelled from across the room.

"alright, fine!" tatum said. she went downstairs, you were thinking to go with her, but didn't.

she went downstairs, not thinking of ghost face or any of that.
she heard rumbling, but got the beers.

as she was leaving the garage, there he was. "randy, quit the act," tatum said. "randy, i'm being serious," she said.

"oh, you wanna play psycho killer?" tatum asked. it nodded. "okay, let's see," she began. "no, please don't kill me mr. ghost-face! i wanna be in the sequel!" she joked.

"okay, now cut the act!" she said, until the ghost-face pulled out a knife. she gasped, and tried to get away, but it had her locked up with it's arms.

she did escape, and tried to escape using the cat door, but was stuck. she wouldn't budge.
ghost-face shrugged, and opened the garage.
tatum was going to be killed.

"NO, NO, NO!" tatum yelled. she began to cry, as the blade reached her.
tatum was killed.

"what's taking tatum so long? and where is billy?" sidney asked. you shrugged, and went downstairs to see.
there, your sister, dead in stu macher's garage.
you raced upstairs. "i f-found t-t-tatum d-dead in the g-g-garage," you stuttered. sidney gasped. "what?" she asked, worried.

suddenly, billy came racing inside. "what-what happened?" billy breathed. "some idiot killed tatum!" you struggled to say.

billy sighed. "i'm so, so sorry," he said. you began to cry, but billy was holding onto you.