Chapter 23: one extra

"Well, today's class is over here, have you all learned it?"

When it was almost twelve o'clock, the teacher suddenly stopped and asked all of you this sentence.

The players sitting below are all just refilling their numbers. In fact, they are all thinking about the situation of this instance. Who will seriously follow her to sing? It's all about coping.

then……

The answer to her was silence.

Middle-aged women are not easy to provoke. Seeing everyone like this, her face immediately collapsed and put on a posture of cannibalism, "It's only three days! Why are you so unbelievable? Don't you want to live anymore?! "

Su Xiaoxi didn't quite understand, would singing this song have anything to do with wanting to live?

The other players didn't understand, they all looked at the teacher confusedly.

The teacher was really angry, even faintly angry.

She shook the pointer and stood by the simple podium with her arms akimbo, "If that's the case, don't blame me! Sing one by one today! If you don't sing well, stay and continue to sing, and you are not allowed to eat!"

It's lunch time, everyone is a child's body, how can we not eat.

When they heard the middle-aged women threaten them with this, they were all daring not to say anything.

The woman guarded the door of the classroom, really let them sing one by one.

Su Xiaoxi was the second to last, and his ears were really poisoned by magic sounds.

Among the players is Xiaowan, who happened to be a graduate of the Conservatory of Music. Among so many players, she is the only one who has learned this very awkward and weird happy birthday song.

As for the other players, they can only stay with the depressed mood of having difficulties.

Including Su Xiaoxi, she did not learn, which was very embarrassing.

The teacher shrank the door and went to eat by himself.

Although the door of this classroom is tattered, it seems that it can be opened with a kick, but no player dared to rebel against it.

In case something goes wrong again, give your life here.

Let's just be hungry.

Su Xiaoxi sat next to Xiao Nan, lying on the table so hungry, playing with his fingers boredly.

Several players thought she was an NPC and wanted to make a cliché, but she was blocked by her.

She didn't have enough to eat, and she didn't have the energy to speak.

Su Xiaoxi buried his head on his stomach and suddenly smelled the scent of instant noodles. He suddenly raised his head and found that it was a player who did not know where to get it. The scent of white mist spread throughout the classroom.

Braised beef flavor.

The players in the classroom couldn't help swallowing while smelling the aroma.

Su Xiaoxi is no exception.

Although Su Xiaoxi has been spoiled and spoiled since she was a child, she has invited several aunts who specialize in cooking at home. The meals are all nutritional, healthy and delicious, so her only memory of eating instant noodles is particularly deep.

It was one late night when she and Fu Senmiao were planning to stay up all night working on the program he had just developed.

At two or three o'clock, Su Xiaoxi's stomach became hungry, and she blushed slightly, not dare to say.