Chapter 43: Extreme cute pet

After sleeping all night, the climate of the Milky Way Forest seemed to be even hotter and humid.

Su Xiaoxi woke up from fever, rolled up her sleeves, and found a lot of small red rashes on her arms.

If you cover it again, you may have a dense red rash on all of your arms.

But......

Su Xiaoxi put down his sleeve and had to continue to hold it.

If the naked body is exposed, she will not be faced with a heat rash, but blood-sucking leeches and all kinds of poisonous insects.

Just hold it back.

Su Xiaoxi sighed, and suddenly heard some messy movement outside.

She frowned, walked out of the tent, and found that the soldiers of the guard and her little brothers were surrounded by an old man with a white beard.

I didn't seem to see this old man with white beard yesterday.

The old man with white beard was squatting under the tree, holding a paper and pen in his hand, and after writing a few times, he pulled out a plant growing under the tree.

Then he mashed the leaves of the plant and smeared it on the mouth of a soldier's left hand tiger.

The captain of the guard came over and saw Su Xiaoxi looking curiously at the white-bearded old man who suddenly appeared, and explained: "He is the cute pet of the royal family and has been kept in the ring of the prince."

Su Xiaoxi opened his eyes wide, and looked at the white beard more curiously.

"He is exactly like a human being, really cute pet?"

"Yeah." The captain of the guard smiled, "Senior cute pets can talk and can transform into a human form. You should know this."

"I know." Su Xiaoxi nodded, but it's better to see it for a long time. Now I see this cute pet that has been transformed into a human form, and I still feel a little bit magical.

Su Xiaoxi immediately thought of the red panda. Since it can talk and is a high-level cute pet, why doesn't it transform into a human form?

But fortunately, the human form does not have the cute appearance of a red panda.

Hehe, she still likes it now.

The old man with white beard cut out a small hole in the soldier's mouth again, and continued to apply the liquid medicine of the plant that had just been pulled out.

Su Xiaoxi blinked curiously, "Is he testing the toxicity of plants?"

"Yes." The captain of the guard took a deep look at Su Xiaoxi, "I didn't expect Miss 2834 to know this method. Although the white beard is the cute pet of our royal family, he is also our think tank. He is a smart cute pet. , Has made a lot of contributions to all aspects of our country’s research."

"For example, the galaxy forest plant illustration book you hold in your hand was compiled by him." The captain of the guard continued. "This time I bring an adult with a white beard, one is to facilitate his continued academic research, and the other is if there is a chance to meet him. To the supreme cute pet, the white beard may also be able to say a few useful words."

Not to mention the supreme cute pets, there are even three high-level cute pets, all in the royal family.

Things are precious. Since they are so scarce, there is still a bit of face between cute pets.

What if the white beard said a few words, would the supreme cute pet be willing to serve the royal family?

Then there is no need to fight, and save trouble.