Chapter 1: The time when a Dream becomes a Vision

You were chasing someone to a dark alley, and you can't help but feel like you had to do it. You checked your watch but its arms are spinning uncontrollably. You kept on chasing someone until both of you ended up on the other side of the road, crossing it until he vanishes to a local park. His scream echoes from the void, and when he appeared again, he was being grabbed by a towering horrifying creature. It has 1 huge eye, staring at your soul.

The huge eye cracks open in half, revealing a mouth with thousands of teeth and a long tongue. The creature approaches you slowly, and when you tried to run, you felt the sensation that you are being grabbed

You kept on dreaming about this scenario for months now and you do not know why. No matter how many times this dream repeats, you still wake up with cold sweat. When you tell your parents about it, they just pay no mind at all and told you that it was nothing more but a bad dream

Your name is Y/N, 16 years old. You are a graduating transfer student and you are doing great so far. It has only been a week, and the entire class seems to have a good first impression of you. However, your increasing eyebags are concerning some of them. 

...

" Morning everyone, we've got some breaking news. The number of murder reports and deaths has continued to increase at an alarming rate. Last year between January to July 1 of 2016, there were a total of 3596 murder reports, while this year of 2017, there were already 17,994 cases from January to the end of June-"

Mom: Dear God, what in the world is happening...

Dad: The murder cases were very strange. No cartridges or any weapons, just a body full of holes

Your father and sister are eating at the dining table while your mother is preparing your lunch boxes. The news terrifies your parents due to the ridiculous murder reports and is weirded out about the bodies. They told everyone to return home as soon as possible, and always be in groups as it is reported that those that were alone are prone to become a victim.

Yumi, your sister, invites you to eat but you declined as both of you were running late. They are worried about your overall health and even when your sister believes you, she can't do anything that would make your dream disappear. She, however, bought incenses in hopes of making you feel better. It does work by having a good night's sleep, yet the dream occurs once every few days. 

When you tell your parents that both of you are already going, your mother told you to be careful and to get back home as soon as possible. You reassured her and then goes on your merry way

The school isn't that far and could be reached even by walking. And thanks to that, you and your sister get so comfortable that you assume that you'll be there on time, no matter how late you wake up. As you get close, more and more familiar faces show up. Most of them are new friends that are greeting you, and then there go your childhood friends that are either here for a long time or transferred students. 

One of them is by the name of Claire, a cheerful girl that greets everyone with a huge smile. The one who brings smiles to your squad. Alongside her is another childhood friend of yours, Myra, the brains of the group. She's the one who backs up everyone when exams and crunch time is ongoing, becoming one of the group's lifeline.

Both of them goes to you and greeted you and your sister. You could quite tell that they are of opposite personalities just by the way of their greeting. You digress.

Claire has different hair colors: cherry blossom pink and lime. Her eyes are light purple, and she often wears her black windbreaker complemented with blue-green and gold colors. Quite a palate of colors and it is thanks to her black windbreaker, it makes her brighter colors withstand even more. She has a small face but big eyes and long eyelashes.