😍13😍

AUTHOR POV

        Arthit went to uni next day asusaul  with ming . They didn't see Max and his friends anywhere near them. Arthit felt relieved and happy. Without any fear he concentrate on his studies.

         And yo joined them during lunch. Like other day ming went to his rehearsal with yo. And at evening arthit went to his part time job.

      Three of their days went without any problem. They already forget about max and his friends. Actually they also forget about their lie.

      But...without knowing them the day they encounter with max and his friends someone  random girl heard their conversation unintentionally. She was shocked when she heard the great PHANA  KONGATHIAN actually have boyfriend. And that guy actually a fresherman from his faculty. She even got that picture of ARTHIT and Yo with ming after max and his friends left from there.

       The girl who is one of goissiper as soon as she heard this told this matter to her gossip group. So without arthit and his friends knowing their lie spread around to their faculty senoir students like a forest fire within a day.

      So from the next day onwards arthit  got knowing looks and murmuring around him whenever he went to cafeteria.

       On third day and also friday when yo come to medical cafeteria  confused when he heard some unheard murmuring around arthit.

      Guys...what going  on. Why are your senoirs look at our table more like they are pointing out Arthit while talking themself.

        Yo asked them to his doubt. Arthit and ming who didn't knew any idea about this since yesterday told him...

         We didn't have any idea yo. Actually its happened since we came to uni yesterday. Wherever we go someone pointed out us or murmuring something to themself.

       Arthit told him with sadness. He didn't feel good on their gaze. His feeling told him something is going to happen and which will be not good. So he really worried.

         Mm...its okay arthit. May they wonder how max leave you suddenly. That's why are behave like this.

      Yo told him. But he also felt something is wrong. And he realised everything is related to arthit only.So he decided to investigate this matter alone. Because he don't want to make arthit worried who is already verge of cry.

     Mm...i also thought the same arthit. Don't worry. They will stop their weird gestures if they find another gossip. Now eat. And don't think about anything.

    Ming assured him. Arthit who somewhat accept their reason just nodded his head and start to have his lunch.

     After lunch yo left from there. While ming and arthit went to their class.

     But during rehearsal yo told his doubt to ming. Ming  also realised something wrong after yo told him. So both of them decided to investigates this matter before monday. After all they have 2 more free days.
.
.
.

       Its been week. Finally pha and his friends  are going  back to Bangkok. On the way three of them decided to go to their favourite resturant to have their dinner.

     After settled down on their table three of them order  their food.

      Aah...Finally we are here...even though i loved our suspension/ hoilday still i missed our uni.

       Beam told them why check his mobile.

      Mm...i knew what you are missing actually Mr.Casonava. You were not laid by last week. Because of rule " NO SEX WHILE ON TRIP".