Chapt 9: A Way To Make Her Better

(Kaito's POV)
(Y/n) has been so depressed ever since her parents died, and I've been doing everything I can to make her better. The thing is nothing seems to be working, but I think I have an idea on how to make her better.

This morning, I found (y/n) on the couch, eating some chocolate with a sad look on her face, poor (y/n). I walked over and sat down next to her, pulling her into a hug.
She didn't fight at all, instead she hugged back.

"Hey (y/n)?" I asked petting the back of her head and running my fingers through her hair.

She didn't say anything, but she looked up at me and into my eyes, which ment she was listening.

"Do you wanna have a movie tonight?" I asked, "watch all the best movies, eat popcorn, make a fort to watch it from, and stay up all night just doing all that?!"

(Y/n) thought about it for a minute, but then she looked up at me, nodded her head and...smiled. Yes! I finally did it! I made her smile!

~Time Skip till movie time~

(Normal POV)
You got into some pajamas with your favorite animal on them, and walked out of your room to find Kaito. You found him in the living room with lots of pillows and blankets in his arms. He was wearing a white T-shirt and blue pajama pants, but, of course, still wearing his scarf.

"Oh, hey (y/n)!" Kaito said setting down all the stuff he was carrying.

Kaito ran over to you and grabbed your hand, pulling you over to the couch. He sat you down and gave you a bowl of candy, then started to make the blanket fort.

You tried to hold back your laugh, but you couldn't help it! Because of how clumsy Kaito was, he kept falling down and knocking over his work. You got up from the couch, and helped Kaito up from the floor.

Kaito looked at you then felt a rush of happiness run through him. You were giggling at his clumsiness, it was making you happy!

You and Kaito made your fort and when it was done, you both crawled into it. You bundled into a blanket like a caterpillar in a cocoon. Kaito grabbed the TV ramote and turned on your favorite movie.

Half way through the movie, you and Kaito ended up bundled up in the same blanket. During sweet parts of the movie, Kaito would randomly kiss your cheek and you would giggle. During that night, you kinda forgot about being depressed.

The movie ended and you were super tired. You slipped out of Kaito's grasp and lied down. Kaito looked at you and smiled. He turned off the TV, then lied down next to you. You nuzzled into his chest and he wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Kaito?" you said into his chest.

"Yes?"

"Thank you" you answered looking up into his bright blue eyes.

"Your welcome. "