TWELVE

HOPING YOU'D KNOW

Kang Yohan has met all types of people in his thirty-nine years of life but never once did he meet someone like Kim Gaon. That man said he likes him. I mean you wouldn't want to hear that from someone who has the same face as your hyung. But Gaon did say that and it made him hold onto some thread of hope.

He got so mad at himself that he stormed out of the guestroom. And then out of the mansion. He went out to one of his friend's bar. He didn't want to think of Gaon at the moment. He was furious because he suddenly felt like he wanted to believe Gaon.

If he didn't know better he would have actually believed the younger man.

He had his eyes on a young man right the moment he entered the bar. Although he made his way to the bar counter instantly after entering, he kept his gaze trained on the petit body all the while. The glass of scotch just increased the tension in the thirty nine years old body.

He was old yes, but wasn't old enough to start losing his sexual appetite yet. On top of that he was quite active in that area. So you wouldn't expect him to just be all talks.

And his techniques worked well when the target of his ogling approched him with sexy seduction dripping from their every move. Kang Yohan's hands snaked around the surprisingly thin waist while his face busied itself in sniffing his meal for the night.

He saw the familiar barista waving a key at him and in an istant that key was in his hand and the two intertwined bodies made their way to one of the rooms in the hotel above.

It didn't take him long to get the younger man to submit to his mercy while he used his hands to play the man under him like a fine melody. Just to be sure Yohan asked the younger man once how old he is.

"I'm thirty."

"Wow! Would have fooled anyone." Yohan knew the man was telling the truth. To be honest he knew from the start. Telling people's age by just looking at them took him years of practice but he's a pro now.

Also he wouldn't have tried his luck with this man if he knew he was younger.

The next two hours or so, the room filled with outrageous moans of a thirty years old man only to end with broken cries of surrender under pleasure.

But even then Yohan didn't feel relieved. He looked at the man lying spent on the other side of the bed and felt not at all relaxed as he usually feels.

"What did you do to me Kim Gaon?" He said to himself.

Even he said it out loud the other person in the room wasn't in any condition to answer or even register the difference. And he was okay with that. He wasn't looking for answers to begin with. He just wanted to stop this feeling of tension building in his body.

The drawsiness of the alcohol has already left his system and the weird feeling in his heart has come back. He has to go back home. Elijah needs him.

And thus he left the godforsaken place he wouldn't want to be seen in towards the dark Kang mansion. That is his home but he's unable to call it one. He's been living there all his life but still that mansion engulfs him in a bound of misery he wants to get out of.

The huge living room of the Kang mansion was drowned in darkness as the older man used to see it when he got back there. But today was something different. When he entered he saw a shadow figure sitting on the sofa in the darkness.

The figure may have fallen asleep while waiting for him and as the time is set, the light have gone out just in time as the robotic mechanism works. Curiosity got the best of him and he turned the living room lights on only to see a startled and very sleepy Kim Gaon sitting on the sofa. Trying to get the sleep out of his system he found Yohan looking at him with cold piercing gaze.

"You're back!" A smile played instantly on Gaon's face. The man can act quite well was what Yohan thought. He should have been an actor instead of a detective.

"What do you think you're doing? Are you lurking around again?" Yohan's cold voice did little to nothing to the young detective's composure. The annoying smile never left Gaon's face.

"What? No!" Then as if he got very shy to reveal the reason he whispered. "I was waiting for your arrival?"

"Sorry?"

"I was waiting for your arrival." Gaon had to say it out loud because in no way Yohan would imagine his answer.

"And why would you do that?" Yohan got closer to him.

"Let me guess. Because you like me?" He got even closer.

"That you got worried?"

Yohan was way too close for his liking but Gaon endured it. His tactics have to work. Yohan reeked of alcohol and sex and Gaon felt nauseous from it. But he stood his ground.

A smirk came up on Yohan's lips. He knew Gaon has smelled him.

"Would you still be doing this?" Yohan held a handful of Gaon's hair at the back of his head and pulled him closer. "Would you still like me?"

It was painful. But what Gaon felt wasn't physical pain. He was trained to endure pain. What he felt was the plead in those eyes while the person said cold hurtful words of hate to him. He felt the endurance the palpitating heart not too far from him has gone through. He felt the resilience. He felt the defiance. He felt the pent up feelings unable to get out.

He felt it all. And somehow instead of the pain that person was inflicting on him, he embraced the man.

"I would. Still like you. Wanna have dinner?"

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Hello pandas! I'm back with a new chapter... I've been having a long day! Well that's wrong English but who cares!

I'm so tired and I can fall asleep any minute now! Sk that's it for today and see you in the next chapter!

All the love
C 💕

Also please don't forget to vote! ⭐⭐