Version 7- You Break Me (GaDez)

Author's Note:

Let see kung mabibigyang hustisya ko ba tong part na to. I want something out of something, well, medyo magulo ang utak ko pero I'll try. Haha!

-----

"Wait...wait..ahhh. Can..can we go to my place first". Woman's cry of pleasure as she's being touch in every sensitive part of her body.

"Why? You'd think doing "IT" inside my office is not thrilling?". She said as she stops sucking and kissing the woman's neck. "Or you want to give me one fucking show over your bed?".

"I guess I choose the second one". The girl smiled while eyes still shut and feeling the latters hand inside her office uniform. "I don't want to come over this table hey, come on we better go".

"As you wish". She gives her one fucking squeeze on her left breast before pulling her outside the office.

After fifteen minutes they reached the woman's condo unit somewhere in Makati. They're like wild animals inside the elevator, waiting for the door to open on the third floor.

"Where's your keycard?". Ara asked in between kisses. Kung san-san na rin humahawak ang mga kamay niya.

"Here, sa may pocket ng damit ko". Hingal na sabi ng babae before guiding Ara's hand inside her pocket sa tapat ng dibdib niya.

"I like your idea placing it here". After getting the keycard hindi niya kagad inaalis ang kamay sa loob ng bulsa nito, she caressed it slow that causes the girl to close her eyes.

Ara opened the door and kick it. She slammed the door after getting inside, she pushes the woman on her bed at mabilis na inalis ang damit ng sekretarya niya.

She ripped all the clothes covering her body too and positioned herself over her mistress. Yes, Ara is cheating on her wife. She's married for about two years now pero ng mamatay ang anak niya she started to be like this cheating asshole.

"Ahhh...shit! Right there, right there..please don't stop". Elaine said, as she cried in pleasure.

Ara moves fast in and out of her while sucking the latter's right peak. Finally at the last thrust the woman scream Ara's name as a sign of release. She positioned herself beside Elaine and closes her eyes while catching her breath.

"Feels good". Sabi ng babae habang hinahalikhalikan ang pisngi ni Ara na nanatiling nakapikit.

"Wala ka na bang ibang maisip na compliment, lagi na lang yan ang sinasabi mo". Ara smiled bago yakapin ang huli at isiksik ang ulo sa leeg ng babae niya.

+++++

It's almost eight o'clock in the evening when Ara decided to go home. May ilang minuto na rin kasing tumatawag ang asawa niya at kahit na naiinis siya dito ay pinipilit pa rin niyang uwian ito.

It took 30 minutes of driving bago niya narating ang bahay nila. Dati masaya siyang umuuwi dahil alam niyang hinihintay siya ng asawa at ng anak nila but it's so different now, parang ayaw niya ng umuwi dito.

"Honey, how's your day?". Tanong ng asawa niya ng makapasok siya ng pintuan ng bahay nila.

"I'm tired". Ara coldly answered. Her wife knows what she feels at pilit siyang iniintindi nito kahit nasasaktan na ito.

"Kumain ka na ba? Tara kain tayo, I've waited for you para sabay na tayo. I cooked your favorite". Sabi nito habang nilalambing si Ara.

Pero inalis lang ng huli ang kamay nitong nakapulupot sa kanyang leeg. "Diba sabi kong pagod ako? Kumain ka na lang diyan dapat hindi mo na lang ako hinintay". May halong inis nitong sabi bago pabagsak na umupo sa couch sa may sala nila.