❤️Flying to India!❤️

Finally it's Friday!!

Shini was packing her bags in excitement.

Shini's mum was helping her too!

Shini: Mummy!

Shini's Mum: Yes, Shini!

Shini: Aren't you, dad, and sis joining this trip with me? It will be nice if you all will be able to join!

Shini's Mum: No darling, we aren't coming to this trip! You go and enjoy the trip! Next Time we'll all go on a holiday! Okay?

Shini: Okay Mummy!

Whilst Shini was packing her things her phone rang.

Ring.. Ring..

Shini looked at her phone! She got happy by seeing the display name!

Shini: Hey Sheza!! How are you girl?

Sheza: I'm good girl!! Are you ready yet?

Shini: Yeah I'm ready! Just quickly packing last minute stuff! Is Sahra with you too?

Sheza: Yeah she is!

Sahra: Hey girll!! We are on our way to the airport! Get there soon girl!! Dont be late! Its not uni! This is flight girl😂😂

Shini: Hahaha! Sure girll! I won't be late!!😂😂

Sheza: See you there hun!!

Shini: See you later!

(Note: Sheza and Sahra does not know Tamil so their convo will be in English)

Sheza and Sahra are Shini's best friends! Shini cut the call and started to pack her rest of the luggage.

After she has packed everything she went downstairs and she went to her dad.

Shini's Dad: Shini are you ready?

Shini:I'm ready dad! Are you ready?

Shini's Dad: Yes I'm ready too! Shall we leave?

Shini: Okay Dad!

Shini's Mum and Dad went to the car and Shini loaded her luggages in the car and she sat down in the car.

Then the car left and they are on their way to the airport.

Whilst Shini is in the car she was double making sure that she had her passport and the Boarding E Tickets.

Then she was talking to her parents casually.

At that time her phone rang again.

Shini answered the call.

Shini: Hi Sissy!

Shini's Sister: Hi Shini are you on your way to the airport?

Shini: Yes!!

Shini's Sister: Hmm have a Safe and a Happy Journey! Okay?

Shini: Sure sissy! Where's my brother in law?

Shini's Brother-in-law: Hii sissy! Have a Safe and Happy Journey! Make sure you enjoy it with your friends!

Shini: Of course brother! I definitely will make sure that I enjoy the holiday!😁😁

Shini and his Brother-in-law always joke with each other and they treat each other as if they are true brothers and sisters.