❤️ Chennai ❤️

Shini, Sheza & Sahra landed at Chennai. When they stepped out from the flight they felt very hot.

Sahra: It's really hot over here! Is Chennai normally like this?

Shini: Yeah!! Chennai is always like this! When we get into the airport you will feel much better!

Sheza: If we have a mini fan and some water bottles with us we can easily adapt to this weather! I'm actually loving this weather!

Shini: Most days its hotter than this! As we will be travelling via mini van we should be fine!

Then they went into the airport and gone through the immigration section and went to collect their baggages. After awhile they got their baggage's and went outside the airport.

Sheza: How are we going to go to the Hotel?

Shini: I've booked their Hotel car! Which is always safe to travel!

Sahra: They should be here then right?

Shini: Yeah they should be somewhere over here!

They searched for their names on the board. At last they managed to find it.

Then they got into the car and they are on their way to they Hotel!

All three of them were chatting and looking outside the window!

Sheza: Wow! There are lots of people who are walking in the middle of the road? Don't they have any pavements?

Shini: Nope! There's no pavements here like in London! But Chennai is developing but it'll take time!!

Sahra: Yeah soo truee!' This place looks developed in building wises! But they do need to develop the roads for peoples' safety!

Shini: Yeah True!!

Whilst they were watching out the window they passed many temples, saree shopping buildings and lots of mini shops.

They were enjoying the views and Sheza and Sahra in between asked Shini what some of those things were! And Shini was explaining it to them!

After awhile they came to the hotel!!

They are staying at ITC Grand Chennai!

Shini, Sheza and Sahra got shocked by seeing the hotel! It looked really beautiful! It looks like a brand new Hotel!

They really like the place. They excitedly went inside the hotel! They really loved it!

When they went inside the hotel it looked like a palace. It Lobby area was very big and spacious.

Then Shini, Sheza and Sahra checked in and got their keys.

They were staying in the same floor and their rooms are next door to each other.