Chapter 15.

Diana's POV 

"I-I think it's pretty late, I should go-" 

But before I could go, Emily came out of Jungkook's room, looking a bit better than when she came inside. 

Hoseok immediately saw her and forgot he was talking to me, which I thank very deeply. 

But before I could actually leave, someone took my hand, preventing me from leaving. 

"Please, let me introduce you to Jungkook, he was asking if you where still here but I didn't know." Emily said. 

Jungkook was asking about me? 

I didn't think he would remember that I saved him. 

"Really?" 

I'm a Hoseok biased, but my second favorite is Jungkook... so you could tell my heart was beating pretty fast right now. 

"Yeah, please. He really wants to meet you." 

Holy shit. 

I already met almost all the band. I feel like if I met Jungkook and actually tell him my name, I will freak out. 

I didn't get a chance to do so at the grocery store and at the car he didn't had the energy to talk and I didn't know what to talk to him about, so I just staid silent. 

Either way, even before I said yes, Emily was already dragging me to Jungkook's room. I could feel the guys' looks on me. 

Thankfully, Emily shut the door behind her, coming inside with me. 

Jungkook looked better I must say. At least he had his eyes open. 

"Jungkook, this is Diana. The girl who saved you." Emily said, as she told me to step closer to him because I was feeling intimidated and was trying to keep my distance. 

"I could never forget the face of someone that saved me." He said, as he kept looking deeply into me. I felt like he could even read my mind. "Diana, that's a pretty name." 

"T-thank you." I seriously need to stop talking like this. 

"I'm the one who should be thanking you. I'm sorry I had to put you through all of these." 

"It's okay, really. I couldn't just leave you there." 

"You could've of, but thankfully you didn't." 

I smile at him a bit and look down at my hands, remembering his blood is still on my sleeves of my shirt. 

"Did you met the other guys?" 

I nodded at him and he laughed a bit. "Sorry if they made you feel uncomfortable. They tend to do that without realizing it." 

"They've actually been pretty nice to me." 

"Have you eaten something? You must be hungry, it's really late." 

"Uh no but I'm okay. I should get going-" 

"Please stay for a little bit. I want to get to know you." 

I look at the time and it was almost 2am. 

My little sister is alone at the house, probably freaking out and thinking I left her. 

"I really really should go-" 

"No no I'll leave you two alone. I'm gonna get some coffee. Do you want any?" Emily asks. 

"Uh-" 

"Get her a latte, I'll pay for it." Jungkook answered before I could.