Chapter 4

I was not sure if I was nervous or the crazy adrenaline that resulted from the press that was now at the entrance of UA. So far, the press was more interested in learning about All Might and how life was treating him as a teacher. That did not stop me from trying to find him. I had to warn All Might about the League of Villains attacking to kill him. That did remind me of a few other things I have to do. Class 1A needed a Class Representative, but they also needed to stay calm for their upcoming afternoon.

It is like the episode where he did not show up because he used up his three hours to focus on hero work in a complete hour. I should text him in advance. I do not know the guy's number. I would have to go to the Principal's office and get it. It was my only option.

It took a few moments, but I got All Might's number.

I opened up a new contact and began texting.

Hawks' contact came up with a new text message. We had started a late-night call throughout the night.

It drained my minutes, but it was worth hearing his voice. Of course, I would not tell him that. I was pretty sure I had problems sleeping, so I called him. The main thing was that I think we fell asleep hearing each other's voices last night because the call was still on when I woke up.

I will admit that that never happened before. I guess things are going to happen that are unexpected. It kind of made me feel like a whole person. I liked it. There was one thing that I did notice. I did wake up in the middle of the night from time to time as I do at home, and I could hear him lightly snoring.

It was cute. I have wondered if I snore or something like that. I shrugged it off. I pressed send with the text message that I sent All Might. I was not expecting a quick reply back.

I clicked on Hawks' contact information.

There was a sleep-deprived Keigo picture.

His hair was tousled and a mess. Some feathers were sticking out of his hair.

I chuckled as I texted.

'Morning, sleeping beauty, did you sleep well?'

The bubbles came up. Then a message.

''Easy for you to say, I was surprised that our call last night lasted as long as it did.''

'Well, it is not like I recorded the number three hero softly snoring on the other line.'

The bubbles came up quicker than the last one. A picture of Hawks with a gasping face appeared. 'How dare you? I do not snore. You must be lying to me.'

I smirked as I clicked the plus and clicked the snoring audio.

I sent it to Hawks.

I could do nothing but chuckle. The bubbles came up again. A picture came up, and it was a ticked-off Hawks picture. His eye was in mid-twitch. 'How dare you? All I heard was a bird singing.'

'Whatever you say, pretty bird~.'

The bubbles came up again. Then a message.

'I thought we established that you are a pretty bird?'

I text him. 'Hmm, not really. You started calling me that since you are the closest to a bird. I am the closest thing to an oversized flying lizard.'

The teachers around me headed to their classrooms to wait for the day to start. Some were having conversations with other teachers. Some like Aizawa, who had walked by, had a cup of coffee in hand. I looked back at the open chat and walked towards the 1A classroom. In no time, the students would start their days.