Chapter 6

Nicole's POV:

Cameron drove to my house and I really did not want to stay in my house alone.

"Okay we are here" Cameron says as he stops the car.

"do I have to stay there" I say.

"Of course you do its your-" Nash cuts cameron off.

"Cameron shut up, Nicole your coming home with me" Nash says

"Okay?" I say

"You mean us right" Cameron says. Nash rolls his eyes at Cameron as Cameron's starts driving his car. I then fell asleep. I woke upon a random bed I think it was nash's because I turn around and see Nash. I go on my phone to check the time.Its 3 in the morning and I couldn't sleep. I need to fall asleep. But I can't. So I am going to wake Nash up because he can help me. And I don't feel bad because last time he woke me up.

"Nash wake up" I say as I shake him. He starts groaning.

"What?" He asks in his sexy morning voice.

"I can't sleep!" I say.

"Just fall asleep Nicole." He says.

"I can't!" I say. Nash then wraps his arms around me.

"Then I'm going back to sleep goodnight" nash says as he still keeps his arms around me. I guess that made me fall asleep.

Devina's pov:

I'm sick and tired of these people laughing at me! I'm so pissed off. There's only one person who hasn't laughed or talked bad about me. A girl. I think her name was Nicole. But that stupid idiot named nash keeps making fun of my hair and my name. I want him to get hurt. I want him to feel my pain. I quickly get ready for school and entered my classroom. I sat by myself but then I look up and I think that girl Nicole was going to sit next to me.

"Hi I'm Nicole" she says

"Devina Queen" I say.

"I love your name!!" She says

"That Nash kid doesnt" I say

"Ugh ignore him he's a dick" she says.

"So what happened to your um face?" I ask.

Nicole's POV:

"I fell down the stairs" I lie.

"Are you okay!?" She asks

"Yeah!" I say. The bell then rings and it was time for the next class. I went to my locker and someone pushed me into my locker. It was jack.

"what did I tell you about telling anyone" jack whispers in my ears squeezing my hips so tight it hurt.

"I-I didn't tell anyone" I say in fear.

"Get the fuck off of her" I hear Nash yell as he pushes jack off. They then started to fight.

"BOYS!! MY OFFICE NOW!" Yelled the principle.

Nashs POV:

He was hurting her again. What the hell is wrong with this person. Now I'm at the stupid office with jack.

"asshole" i mumble

"I heard that" jack hisses. I rolled my eyes.

"Can you boys tell me why you guys were fighting?" The principle asks.

"Sure I'll tell you all about it" I say glaring at jack.

"It all started yesterday when he threatened Nicole and then he almost raped Nicole then I beat him up because why wouldn't I she's my best friend then today I saw him hurting her in the hall" I say.

"Jack is this true?" The principle asks.

"No it's not" jack says.

"He's lying" I say

"The only person I would know to tell the truth would be Nicole since she's apart of this. Ms. Johns will you bring Nicole Jones to the office thank you" the principle says.

Nicole's POV:

I got called down to the principles office and I think because of Nash and Jack. I go in and see them both then I sit next to Nash.

"Okay Nicole I'm just going to ask you if what Nash said was true" the principle asks.

"Okay what?" I sigh.

"Jack almost raped you and hurt you and today he hurt you?" The principle says.

"Yes it's true" I say.

"Thank you. You can get back to class" the principle says. I give Nash a reassuring smile and leave.

Nashs POV:

"Okay Jack your expelled from this school" the principle says. I was dancing in the inside.

"What!!!" Jack yells

"Nash your suspended for a week because you used physical contact in school" the principle says. I just roll my eyes. I then get out of school and go home.

Nicole's pov:

"Did you hear that Nash got suspended!!" Devina says happily.

"Yeah" I sigh.

"Do you like him or something?" Devina asks

"Ew no!" I say.

"Oh okay haha" she says.

Authors note:
Yo yo yo how are u guys liking this story so far?