You ever have a angry duck run at you? Oh yeah, all the time.

Quackity couldn't help but smile as he shut the door to him and his mate's apartment. His mate was the best thing that could have happened to him. Wilbur was the love of his life. After Karl and Sapnap left him, he had fallen down a dark hole that he couldn't crawl out of. But Wilbur grabbed him and pulled him back up and into a bright world.

And it only made it better because he was going to ask Wilbur to marry him. He already had it planned out and even brought the ring. It was platinum gold with small diamonds around it. It has a small emerald in the middle. It was beautiful if he said so himself.

(This is the ring if anyone is curious)

However, he pushed these thoughts in the back of his head as he walked through the meeting room doors. He braced himself for a day of unless arguing and complain over stupid things. At the other head of the table sat Tubbo. He was the president of L'manburg and therefore, had to be present for this meeting. (Although he reminded him of other ram hybrid with a drinking problem, but he chose to try and forget that.)

Slime stood by him side as the rest of the people began to file into their seats. He looked around and to his surprise, Wilbur was nowhere to be seen. Normally, Wilbur would also be by his side and try to distract him during the meeting. "Slime," he called and the blop of a man perked up upon hearing his name. "Yes Quackity of Las Nevadas?" "Can you go a check on my mate for me?" Slime beamed "of course, sir!" As Slime left, one of the Business men piped up. "Have you decided to add more apartments for the other residents that are a little more expensive than they are now?" Quackity smiled tightly, "the prices that you are asking for is to high, I will not allow it." (Before Wilbur, he would've made this deal in a heartbeat, regardless of who it hurt.)

The business man opened his mouth to speak but, all noise stopped when Slime came bursting through the door. He looked worried and Quackity felt his blood turn cold. "What is it Slime? Is something wrong with my mate?" He willed Slime to said that nothing was wrong. But, Slime looked at him with the most serious expression he had ever seen on the man. "Quackity for Las Nevadas," he began, "I believe your mate has been taken."