Ch.11: A Hero

Normal POV

Loki was in shock, what just happened? Where did they go? Did that really just happen? "HESTIA! CELESTE!", He yelled

Loki was in shock, what just happened? Where did they go? Did that really just happen? "HESTIA! CELESTE!", He yelled. He overheard screaming and chanting below him. He hoovered down and joined the people on the ground. They were happy to see that Shuri had been okay. They praised T'Challa for saving her. "I'm so glad your safe". "What happened up there?". Once Loki was on the ground, Shuri noticed him. She ignored everyone and asked where Hestia and Celeste was. "I....I don't know", Loki said. Everyone's eyes widened and didn't know what to say. They saw that white hole open up and were shocked they just left. Loki clenched his fists and calls himself stupid. "I should of done more. I should of helped more. Celeste wouldn't be this bad if I only helped. Hestia had to go and get in this. She's too young to understand. She's strong but still....a child. She's my child and I let this happen. I need to change that", Loki demanded. "Well....its not your fault. Hestia is a big girl and Turkey wants to help her mother, so she doing that. She has tricks up her sleeve, just like her daddy. She smart and cunning too. Remind you of anyone?", Shuri asked. Loki's eyes widened and he sighs, putting on a smiled. "Have faith in your daughter. She can help Celeste. She does have power too. Maybe not as strong as we think but....she was given power. She had it when she was born. It came from the stone and shes the only one that can save her own mother". As Shuri finished that, T'Challa had told her to rest up. She agreed and he sat her down. Loki stood there, realizing he was a fool. He had to believe in his own daughter. She was strong too and the origin of her powers..... It could really help them. He just had to believe in them and hope they'd make it home safe.

~With Stephen~

Hestia and Stephen were in shock as Celeste's evil reflection, knows as Eternal Flame had revealed her true plans. She said she was doing it all to help Hestia when she was only helping herself! She wanted all the power and to make the world scared of her. She sounded like Loki and it made Stephen scared for what was to come.

"I'm sorry but you are not getting what you want

"I'm sorry but you are not getting what you want. I won't allow that", Stephen said, instantly reversing his spell, to suck the other Celeste back into her body. Celeste woke up gasping for air and Hestia ran to her side. "Mommy are you okay?". Celeste realized she was back and she said she was okay. "That seemed to get rid of her for a while. Not sure when she will come back so....we gotta hurry and get her out of me", Celeste said. "We should get back to Shuri then", Hestia said. "But....the castle...Its ruined. All their technology", Celeste said. "That's where I come in!", Hestia said. Celeste was shocked and asked what she could do. "Lets go!", she said, without giving any detail to how she would fix things. Hestia and Celeste said their goodbyes. "Goodbye uncle Stephen", Hestia said as she opened a portal. "Goodbye my Hestabug", he said. "Goodbye Stephen...", Celeste said sadly. "Goodbye...". As they said that, Hestia grabbed Celeste's hand and pulled her in to the portal with her. Stephen watched as they left and soon felt sad as she had left him once again.