Luxiem Nijisanji EN

The Luxiem Nijisanji group has decided to move into Shu Yamino's newly rented abode, to have a more easier and proper discussions for their live streams and collaborations as V-tubers.

Each one of them were arranged to be picked up in order by Vox Akuma. Shu's house was the farthest from Vox. Vox is supposedly to fetch the nearest, all the way to Shu's dwelling.

It was 6:02 AM in Vox's alarm clock. "D-D-ring! D-D-ring, ring!" rung the alarm in Vox's cellphone, causing it to vibrate harshly off the nightstand, falling on the floor making a loud thud.

"Ngh..." groaned the lazy brunet lying on the bed. "What might that be?" asked the raven haired himself. He slowly arose from his bed, sitting down. He gently lifted up his covers to see his velvet tinted silky nightwear. He wiggled his feet for a second, then dragged his legs to the side of the bed, sliding his feet into his knitted fox slippers.

The fair demon then stood up, turning towards his bed and organizing and fluffing the pillows, flattening the wrinkled covers with his palms

He then bent over to the floor to retrieve his vibrating phone. He secured his phone with one hand, sliding his thumb across the screen, canceling the alarm.

"Hmm, I have to truly admit, today has dawned brilliantly, on my opinion." the words slipped right out of Vox's lips. He placed the phone on his nightstand. "Hng." he yawned, "I should go on to make my daily coffee. Oh! And my morning meal." Vox said, in a deep charming voice.

Vox proceeded to walk, opening his bedroom door and headed to the kitchen that was on the same floor.

"I honestly think that I should knock up a few Reubens for the boys to triturate on." said the fair man, tapping his fingers on the counter and leaned on it, waiting for the coffee pitcher to be filled.

The coffee was transferred all inside the pitcher. Vox then poured coffee pitcher onto the readied mug.

He then started to cook his breakfast, he laid the raw bacon strips on the frying pan over the induction cooktop then he turned it on, small flames were underneath the pan.

After a while his bacon was done, he grabbed a utensil to carry it and transfer the bacon to the plate.

He then began his breakfast eating on the counter, standing.

After he finished, he made the Reubens at once and packed them up, placing it in Qing Dynasty chiseled basket, full of other food. He also placed a lot of ingredients that was left behind in the kitchen and food. 

Vox went to the bathroom and showered.

After a few minutes passed by, the bathroom door opened, revealing him with a towel wrapped tightly around his cuddlable waist.

He went back to his bedroom to change into his normal clothes he wore every time during streams.

His usual white as bleach suit, and his 'kimono/coat' hanging on his shoulders.

He then bent all the way to the floor, pressing his knees on the floor. He slid his hand under the bed and pulled out somewhat a Japanese antique leather luggage with blossom tree leaves pressed on to it he collected from Japan long ago, as design.

The heavy bag was not a problem for Vox to carry the large luggage he had. He slid his wallet and phone in his pockets.

He then went to the kitchen, dropping the case on the middle of the room. He then pulled out a big Qing Dynasty basket from earlier. He cleaned all his utensils and kitchen equipment, dried them, and simply placed them inside the woven carrier.