Evening Stream

Dusk had arrived. It was currently 9:34 PM. "Da, da, da-bi-da-doo!~" Mysta hummed, as he bent over to his mic and started poking it.

He giggled, unmuting himself through the screen with the click of his mouse. "Test, test! Hello~!" he playfully said, then started humming.

"Dou shiyou mo naku boku no soba ni itai~?" he spoke in Japanese.

He then set his equipment for his stream. He adjusted his microphone, camera, lighting, and prepared his slide shows.

"All set~" the fox giggled.

He opened his Youtube tab in his computer and was about to record.

Just when Mysta was about to start is stream, the door room creaks open, revealing Vox.

"Perhaps do you have erm.." Vox tapped his fingers against the door.

"Perhaps do you have a fleeting jiff for a stroll alone, boyo?" Vox completed his sentence

"I-I have a stream soon." Mysta told Vox, straightening his back.

"Ah, my apology, I understand." Vox said, slowly closing the door, creaking it.

"A-ah, alone?" Mysta's eyes then widened and sparked as he repeated what the demon had said.

"As the matter of fact, certainly." Vox replied, widening the door.

"O-Of course! The stream can wait." replied Mysta, pushing Vox out of the exit of the bedroom, leaving his coat and hat on the bed.

"Let's go, shall we?" asked the gentleman.

"By all means!" replied the playful fox.

They both exited the house and walked all the way to the city.

"The sky always have stars!" Mysta said, gazing into the twilight in the night sky.

"And I always have my star." replied the demon. The brunet stopped in place for a moment, he turned to Vox, and the demon stopped walking as well.

The raven haired with ruby strands then turned to the brown brunet.

"Your star?" asked Mysta, tilting his head to the side.

"Precisely, I can see my little star twinkling up close. My star is always shinning bright." the demon said, caressing Mysta's cheek, then lifting Mysta's chin upwards.

"You're that beautiful star, Mysta." Vox charmingly spoke out of his mouth. He planted a kiss on Mysta's lips. They kissed, Vox then inserting his tongue in Mysta's mouth. The demon transferred his hands onto Mysta's hips.

Mysta wrapped his arms around Vox's neck, gripping on his coat. Mysta's eyes winced for a while and tears formed in his eyes. 

Mysta's blush wasn't located every inch of his face, it was a slight blush. He knew the time would come this very night.

Vox then separated his lips from Mysta's, revealing a string of saliva between them.

"Ngh, Vox.." Mysta, looked up at him. "Charming, isn't it?" the demon replied to the fox.

"The night is very starry." Mysta told Vox, looking up at the sky. "It is truly." Vox replied, removing his hands off Mysta.

Mysta unwrapped his arms off Vox's neck. "Fuck, how much I adore you this very much, dumbass." the raven haired styled with ruby strands spoke.

"I fucking love you so much." Mysta smiled.

Vox snatched Mysta with one hand by the hips and French-kissed him once more. The detective pressed his hands against the demon's chest as they kissed.

They kissed under the twinkling night sky. Neon lights flashed around them in the scenario of the kiss. Everybody walking in the crowded city was not near them, leaving the detective and demon in enjoyment of their lovely moment.

Once they finished their stroll, they headed back to Shu's house without notice.

Mysta entered his and Vox's bedroom and started his live stream.

"'Ello chat!~ Its nice to meet you again!" Mysta said, joyfully. "Tonight is my evening stream, so I hope you watch and don't fall asleep, okay?" Mysta giggled.

The door creaked open, exposing Vox's half side body. "How is your evening stream so far?" asked Vox, peeping his head out.

"Pretty good." whispered the fox, smiling.

"God, I fucking love you, Mysta." Vox admitted.

Mysta then chuckled when the door then closed as Vox left Mysta alone in his live stream.

"Alright chat, no Collabs in this evening stream this time!"

[Author's Note]

Sorry for how short it is! If you see any grammar or spelling mistakes please notify me by commenting. Thanks for reading and voting my stories, means a lot! Arigato gozaimasu~

Have a splendid day or night~!