Six.

A/N: OMG 106 READS TYSM HSHSHSH

—Travis' POV—

"How about the pizza?" I didn't feel like getting food poisoning so I just choose the most casual thing on the list.
"Alright." He pulled out the pizza box and set it down on the table. I walked over to the table and sat down on the chairs that were already there.

After I finished eating we sat down on the couch while Sally face was choosing a movie. The blue clock on the desk next to the tv read "12:29" I would be asleep right now. Sally face finally chose a movie after what felt like 30 minutes, I couldn't read what the movie name was but the beginning of it looked nice.

                              --Sal's POV--

Travis sat down on the couch while I chose a movie, I ended up choosing a movie called
"Don't look up", it looked pretty nice.

A quarter through the movie I noticed that Travis looked tired as hell. "Travis." He looked over at me. "Hm?" "Are you tired? If so we can go to my room and sleep" I got up from the couch and walked over to Travis. "Eh, kinda." I grabbed his hands and lifted him up. "Thank you." Travis stood up and I led him over to my room.

He walked inside and looked at me then asked where he would sleep, obviously I'm not going to let him sleep on the floor because that's stupid so I told him that he can sleep on one side of my bed while I slept on the other side, He insisted then slept on the left side while I am on the right side.

I woke up to find me and Travis in a straddle position- That's a weird way to wake up to but whatever, I got up carefully to make sure I didn't wake up Travis, then I went over to my closet and changed into black ripped jeans, a bit oversized sanity falls sweater, a few chains, and some black earings.

A/N: ALSO IF YOU SAY THAT HE DOESNT WEAR EARRINGS THEN LOOK AT THIS:

THATS WHEN HE GOT PUNCHED BY TRAVIS- ANYGAYS CONTINUE READING-

[END OF A/N]

I walked over to my room and saw Travis standing awkwardly, "Are you okay?" "I'm not sure what to wear." He replied, "you can have some of my clothes in my closet, I have a few oversized shirts and pants that I never returned." Travis nodded his head then went over to my closet. After a few minutes of waiting in the kitchen for Travis he finally came out, He was wearing a purple shirt I had, ripped jeans, a belt, and a ring on his pointer finger, not gonna like his outfit looked nice. The clock read 7:40, shit were gonna be late, I put on my high tops and walked out the door with Travis behind me.

Most of the time me and Larry would be walking with each other but Larry told me yesterday he had to help out the math teacher with setting up the room as a punishment for skipping class to get high.

While me and Travis where walking through the side walk I kept feeling like we were being watched or some crap. I brushed it off and just continued walking until we got to the school.

(I'm gonna ts this part because I have nothing planned in this part-)

I waited outside the school for Larry and Travis but remembered that they aren't the best of "friends" so I think this might be a bad idea but what the hell, they have to get along somehow I guess.

I saw Larry walk out the door with his backpack on his shoulder, I waved at him then he began walking over to me.

"Hey, Sal." I greeted him back then saw Travis also walk out the door, he walked over to us with his backpack on his back, Larry looked mad and confused at the sane time.

"Sal, what the hell is he doing here?"

"Well, I'm letting him stay in my apartment for a while."

"Oh hell no. Him? That asshole?"
Larry pointed at Travis.

"He's not an asshole. Look, we don't have time for this let's just go to the apartments."

Larry nodded.

We then began walking to the apartments.