09

Tuesday,
March 13th

"Sooo you're meaning to tell me that you were with a whole ass nigga yesterday? And that's why you didn't bother to call any of us?" Mina had asked you, you were currently sitting with Mina and the other girls, and Mina was wondering how come you didn't FaceTime them like how you usually do.
(I have no clue if I said that I'm making Mina black in this, so if I didn't now you know)

"Hol'on. what'chu mean I was with a nigga yesterday?"

Mina looked at you with slight but of confusion in her face. "Y/n girl don't play dumb with us now. Uraraka told us that you were with him yesterday, he did go over your house right?"

Of course Uraraka would say something about you and Midoriya. To you, it felt like Uraraka was keeping track of what you and Midoriya do together, it wasn't bothering you as much, but you knew that eventually it'll get annoying and and irritating.

"You right, he did come over, but why did she tell y'all?"

"Well I actually don't know why, but her tone when she was telling us about it it seemed like she was upset or sum shit." Jirou replied back to you.

"Hm, seems like a personal problem if she was upset about us two hanging out."

"You and Midoriya have been hanging out a lot more too Y/n, I'd noticed that for a while now." Momo says to you while twirling her hair around her finger.

"Yea what's up with that? Y'all fuckin on the low?"

"Mina you know damn well-"

"No Y/n I don't know damn well, he could've gave you the d already and you wouldn't tell any of us anytime soon. I know how you are n/n, so don't try to deny this shit."

She wasn't lying. You wouldn't have told them as soon as it happened, but them thinking you and Midoriya fuck on the low? Yea, that's a complete no go.

"Y'all really think me n him fuckin? That's crazy, because we not, and it ain't happenin no time soon. Me and him only good friends, dats it." You said fixing your shirt.

"We only good friends that's it- shut yo big headed ass up Y/n, it's okay if you ain't ready to tell us y'all friends with benefits y'know?" Mina was smiling the whole time, clearly not believing the words that just came out of your mouth not to long ago.

"Girl what? We ain't that either- but believe what you want to believe."

The girls at the table started laughing, they found it funny how defensive you were going over the situation between you and Midoriya, so they had to laugh.

"What's funny?"

"You girl, it's you." Jirou said covering her mouth.

You sat there looking at all of them laughing at you, you didn't anything funny tho, eventually they all stopped laughing and looked around the cafeteria, specifically looking for one specific person.

"Y/n, he's looking at you."

Immediately knowing who Mina was talking about, you turned around, making eye contact with him,  he held the sudden eye contact with you, and mouthed the words "you good?". Answering Midoriya back, you nodded back and had a slight smile, to let him know you weren't lying to him and you were being honest. He nodded back and started talking to Denki, who was throwing up fake gang signs for jokes.